arlyn cortez wrote: Okay ladies...he's got a little schmutz dribbling down his chin and his eyes are glowy Purple! Is that Rita's reflection I see in his eyes? She mesmerized him into a drooling state. What are these from? The same drama? I want to check it out.

Here's two more I dropped and why...ehem! back on topic.

Call Of The Country: My rating is.. "ZZZZZZ...what? I was sleeping? Let me just wipe this sleep drool off my chin"
Exhibition of Fireworks: My rating is.. "WHY KANG JI HWAN? WHY? it's okay baby..Hong Gil Dong is right around the corner!"

Maybe I should watch Hong Gil Dong since I am looking for something ^_^
Raghad wrote: Maybe I should watch Hong Gil Dong since I am looking for something ^_^

I vote YES! So good...I watched it twice in succession. KJH is magic.
Hmm, is there any place but DC to watch it?
Lydia Jang wrote: I vote YES! So good...I watched it twice in succession. KJH is magic.

Hay Jean, like your new icon. *Licks chops* who is it?
tajiia wheeler wrote: Yes! Join us, we have cookies :)

HAHAHA THE COOKIE COMMENT IS CRACKING ME UP... oops I have my caps from Obsess Janai outburst :p
Giam Medeiros wrote: Hay Jean, like your new icon. *Licks chops* who is it?

either Sojisub (in which case me like as well) or Hyun Bin...
SJS is to Jeanie as KNG is to Han :D
Giam Medeiros wrote: Hay Jean, like your new icon. *Licks chops* who is it?

Eva wrote: SJS is to Jeanie as KNG is to Han :D

That my lovelies is So Ji Sub...Or as I like to call him Mr. So. And he is the prettiest man in the Galaxy. Wait a few days and he may appear in another lucious form in my Avi. ;) ...because I lurve him like no other.
SJS is quite fine, I loved Road No1. The only problem I have with him (after seeing Cain and Able) is that he constantly looks amnesiac/half asleep because of the large eyebags and droopy eyes... I blame CaA for that though...
Remy Laurea wrote: That my lovelies is So Ji Sub...Or as I like to call him Mr. So. And he is the prettiest man in the Galaxy. Wait a few days and he may appear in another lucious form in my Avi. ;) ...because I lurve him like no other.

If I had to choose between SJS & KNG (shld hv put this on the make a choice game thread lol) I wld choose SJS hehee sorry Han
**that would be luscious...if I could spell Kerektly.
IkiRb Garcia wrote: If I had to choose between SJS & KNG (shld hv put this on the make a choice game thread lol) I wld choose SJS hehee sorry Han

To each his own, no worries. I would not choose SJS because he looks perpetually half asleep in his drama.
WesleyFarias wrote: To each his own, no worries. I would not choose SJS because he looks perpetually half asleep in his drama.

LOL u hv a point there :p

I know im known for being fickle & liking a different guy every other day hehe but If I cld only pick one guy it wld be WON BIN ....
Eva wrote: SJS is to Jeanie as KNG is to Han :D

Lib might get offended hahaha

arlyn cortez wrote: Call Of The Country: My rating is.. "ZZZZZZ...what? I was sleeping? Let me just wipe this sleep drool off my chin"

heeheehaahaahawhaw...u r funny, girl
Agustina Paez wrote: Lib might get offended hahaha

& Yoona as well haha they will just have to share him