muhd azmi azfar wrote: & Yoona as well haha they will just have to share him

oh ya i forgot bout her...she's a mad kng fangirl..lol
Angelo Espanol Ramos wrote: Hmm, is there any place but DC to watch it?

DC is only one place you can find it. I googled it and there are other places as well. If you like Kang Ji Hwan it is very very worth your time.
Hell YES! He looks great in Ajussi
Ren Matsumoto wrote: DC is only one place you can find it. I googled it and there are other places as well. If you like Kang Ji Hwan it is very very worth your time.

I will look around, I prefer DramaFever and Viki just because you don't have the choppy going on, it is all one vid. Maybe I should just d/l it ^_^
Next in my list of dropped dramas is Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge.

I had the guts to last up to episode... 6 or 7 I think. How could I?
The acting is atrocious. I LOVE Kamenashi Kazuya but here he was... obnoxious, ridiculous, swollen, badly made-up and in dire need of a good kick in the derriere (as a character). The other supposed good-looking guys were just pretty faces without any substance.
No characterization at all.
And the girl... awwww... that cavernous voice was the most irritating thing after traffic and the sound of nails on a blackboard. She slaves around the house and is constantly bullied but is happy about it.
A big, fat NOPE of a drama.

Rate:
1st on my dropped list is Atashinchi no Danshi. i got up to epi 6 before i couldn't take it anymore. trust me it took me months to get there. i think i put it on hold 4 times. this drama just isn't funny. the story didn't hook me at all. i was initially interested in this drama after seeing horikita maki in hana kimi and kurosagi. i actually liked the beginning of the drama with her looking scruff and showering in the internet cafe. but when the rich man's kids were introduced into the story it went down hill for me. i really tried to get into this drama cuz i like maki's acting but even that wasn't up to par in this drama. over all the acting was a let down. i didn't even bother to give it a score.
Sabrina Brocks wrote: 1st on my dropped list is Atashinchi no Danshi. i got up to epi 6 before i couldn't take it anymore. trust me it took me months to get there. i think i put it on hold 4 times. this drama just isn't funny. the story didn't hook me at all. i was initially interested in this drama after seeing horikita maki in hana kimi and kurosagi. i actually liked the beginning of the drama with her looking scruff and showering in the internet cafe. but when the rich man's kids were introduced into the story it went down hill for me. i really tried to get into this drama cuz i like maki's acting but even that wasn't up to par in this drama. over all the acting was a let down. i didn't even bother to give it a score.

Wow, I second each single word of this post. :D
Haha I've watched Atashinchi no Danshi 2 times and i loved it both times : D

But hmm my list of dropped ones..

Aijou Ippon - didn't get through ep one.. seemed too boring
Akahana no Sensei - rated 3. Dropped after 3 eps. Lame drama imo
Beauty or Beast - dropped after 2 eps because just didn't interest enough for me to continue
Oh, Dad ! - couldn't get through 1st ep. I might give it another shot someday tho
Proposal Daisakusen - rated 3. dropped after 4 eps. I love YamaP but this drama is just no no no for me.
Winter Sonata - rated 5. dropped after 14 eps due to too much melodrama
Hmm, I like this thread.

Personally, I have a pretty solid attitude. I NEVER drop anything I start. Sometimes it sucks and I feel like dying when I complete something, but I am unable to get to the point to actually acknowledge the fact that I dislike it and want it to burn in hell. There's always a ray of light inside of me, clinging on to the hope that the drama will get any better.

It rarely does.

However, there are some dramas I seriously considered dropping.

-Atashinichi no Danshi
-Goong
-Coffee Prince
-Mary Stayed Out All Night

Other than those, there are dramas I've been very very very bored in the middle of, but those dramas usually picked up or had a good episode in between. Those I've mentioned are just... no.

Out of all of them, Atashinichi was probably the one I liked the best. It was funny at times, but the character developments were ridiculous. A comedy drama of the sort shouldn't focus too much on that, yet they managed to turn the older brother from an enemy to their best buddy in half an episode. It was just not very believable.

Goong had an interesting plot, and I really really really like the guy who plays Shin. I have to say that.
HOWEVER. Yoon Eun Hye is horrible. I hate her. I absolutely cannot stand her. She was bearable in Lie To Me, which I only watched because of Kang Ji Hwan, but other than that she is just terrible. If anything, she's the worst in Goong. She is just so incredibly annoying and bad and... WAAH! She completely ruined the drama for me.

Heh. Coffee Prince.
Don't get me wrong, I liked Coffee Prince in the beginning. I especially liked the main guy who falls for the tomboy. (I can't really remember character names right now, rofl. I'm too lazy to look them up.) He was interesting, and he was a talented actor. (May I also say I loved his apartment?) But here it goes again. I honestly cannot stand Yoon Eun Hye. Except from my clearly and obvious dissatisfaction towards miss Yoon, the drama fell drastically in quality for the last 5-6 episodes. It just didn't have the same plot at all, and there were no form of peak for the plot. It was just a regular, predictable and undramatic ending. (Then again, the beginning of the drama was very very dramatic. So they evened it out? I dunno. I guess I like my dramas well portioned out.)

Mary Stayed Out All Night. MUWAHAH.
I wrote a review about it saying pretty much everything I feel about it. You're welcome to read it if you'd like.

For all of those who bothered to read this post, I thank you. *polite bow*

And for all of those who just glimpsed barely on my post and saw me hating on Goong and/or Coffee Prince, I want to let you know my wall is prepared for your hate. n.n
@Ashu:
This is for Coffee Prince.

And let me lend you this one for when I tell you I don't like You're Beautiful.

We are even. ;););
alyn wrote: @ashu:
this is for coffee prince.

And let me lend you this one for when i tell you i don't like you're beautiful.

We are even. ;)

lol :d
Keep 'em coming! and no fighting!
What, you don't like my smilies?

I'm scorned.

;)
mikee wrote: What, you don't like my smilies?

Actually I have smilie envy... all I know how to do is... :) ;) Because I'm lame.