mikee wrote: Actually I have smilie envy... all I know how to do is... :) ;) Because I'm lame.

Then to make you happy I'm lending you my favourite:

:D
alyn wrote: @Ashu:

And let me lend you this one for when I tell you I don't like You're Beautiful.

We are even. ;););

No but in all honesty, I don't blame people for hating on YB. It's not the best, but it was my first kdrama. It has a special place in my heart. I will always love it to death. n.n That being said, I can see why someone don't share my point of view. :P
I have dropped 19 dramas: I'm just going to mention, for now, the ones I remember why I dropped.

1. My Girl- I tried to watch it a few times because people kept raving about it, but I loath the air the main female character breathed. I intensely disliked from the way she did her hair to the way she wore shoes (I guess that covers from head to toe.) The way she spoke, and the way she stood...You get the idea.

2. Love Buffet- I actually tried to watch this once again after I dropped it because people also kept saying good things about it. I dropped it because she reminded me too much of PK's Oh Ha Ni and this time there was no Kim Hyun Joong...

Rating: "Stalker-ish behavior is soo not attractive."

3. My Girlfriend is a Gumiho: I dropped it because I hated that she followed him like a puppy.

Rating: "You are a Gumiho...grow a tail... -_-"

Ashu wrote:
No but in all honesty, I don't blame people for hating on YB. It's not the best, but it was my first kdrama. It has a special place in my heart. I will always love it to death. n.n That being said, I can see why someone don't share my point of view. :P

That's how I feel about Coffee Prince. It was my first drama. <3
Joanna wrote: I have dropped 19 dramas: I'm just going to mention, for now, the ones I remember why I dropped.

1. My Girl- I tried to watch it a few times because people kept raving about it, but I loath the air the main female character breathed. I intensely disliked from the way she did her hair to the way she wore shoes (I guess that covers from head to toe.) The way she spoke, and the way she stood...You get the idea.

2. Love Buffet- I actually tried to watch this once again after I dropped it because people also kept saying good things about it. I dropped it because she reminded me too much of PK's Oh Ha Ni and this time there was no Kim Hyun Joong...

Rating: "Stalker-ish behavior is soo not attractive."

I feel the same. I've been stalked by creepers before. It's not attractive at all.
Cindy Sia wrote: I feel the same. I've been stalked by creepers before. It's not attractive at all.

cuz you are sooooo darn funny girl!!! stop being funny and they wont stalk you trust me hahaha
Medina Imaeva wrote: cuz you are sooooo darn funny girl!!! stop being funny and they wont stalk you trust me hahaha

Haha But I can't help having a sense of humor :p
Sleepninja wrote: Haha But I can't help having a sense of humor :p

haha I dont know what I would define you girl, see I laugh at other ppl jokes (that is having a sense of humor) but my jokes arent funny to other ppl... you are funny always so that is another level of humor I would say.
Nitish Pandey wrote: Then to make you happy I'm lending you my favourite:

:D

so cute! LOL!
To complete my dropped drama trilogy, let me address a Taiwanese one: Romantic Princess.

I think I deserve an award for having last up to 3 episodes before the end. The fact that I dropped it although I was so near to the conclusion should be a strong hint as to how much I disliked it: even having to endure another 3 hours seemed impossible.
Should I choose one word to describe it, it would definitely be cheap.
Everything about it seems to be done in a rush: the setting looks like a sit-com one, with a couple of outdoor location shoots and the rest done in always the same interiors: the girl's bedroom, the palace sitting room and stairs, a non-descript dining room. And the palace is a hotel, a thing which is clearly visible from the gardens. Ugh..

Then you have these obnoxious characters: a silly girl who dreams of becoming a princess (yawn), three cute guys who may inherit the crown or may not (unclear circumstances), an idiotic grandfather who wants something a day and something else the next and a plot that goes everywhere, hence ending nowhere.

But the icing on the cake is the momentous kiss between the leads. You will think I'm very superficial and shallow in pining over a kiss, but I have no doubt you would understand if you had gone through 8 or 9 hours of ridiculous melodrama, waiting for these two to finally be together and what you get is the encounter of a jelly fish and a sea urchin.

I would like to make a generous conclusion, something like "this is just my opinion, please don't be biased by my review, bla, bla", but I fear it's a little late for that.

Rate: They should have called this "A Taiwanese Batrachomyomachia"
Joanna wrote: 1. My Girl- I tried to watch it a few times because people kept raving about it, but I loath the air the main female character breathed. I intensely disliked from the way she did her hair to the way she wore shoes (I guess that covers from head to toe.) The way she spoke, and the way she stood...You get the idea.

hi5 Lis-ssi hahahaha...n if i remember correctly u dropped MG not once but a couple of times LOL
RebeccaWright wrote: hi5 Lis-ssi hahahaha...n if i remember correctly u dropped MG not once but a couple of times LOL

Yes, I did. Never again! lol
next on my dropped list Binbo dashi. i could not get through the 1st epi. i think like most people i checked it out cuz it stars oguri shun but 10 mins in he annoyed me in this one. i wasn't sure if this was suppose to be a funny or serious drama and over all i just thought that his character was pathetic and a down right idiot. what drew oguri shun to this role i will never figure out but i can't imagine sitting through 9 or 10 episodes of that. i didn't bother rate this one either.
Hana Yori Dango- I took one look at the not attractive guys, especially Oguri Shun and didn't feel motivated enough to sit through it.

Rating: I like my eye candy, sue me...
The next on my Dropped list is Paradise Farm. I was sitting there watching the 5th episode, opening other tabs and trolling FB and youtube as it was playing! NOT a good sign. It wasn't holding my attention at all. I couldn't be bothered to even remember the characters names. I thought...why am I wasting my time like this? and besides, that guys head doesn't look like it fits on his body. I woke up and dropped it and have never looked back.

Rating: "Show, watching paint dry is more exciting than you."
Khalida wrote: The next on my Dropped list is Paradise Farm. I was sitting there watching the 5th episode, opening other tabs and trolling FB and youtube as it was playing! NOT a good sign. It wasn't holding my attention at all. I couldn't be bothered to even remember the characters names. I thought...why am I wasting my time like this? and besides, that guys head doesn't look like it fits on his body. I woke up and dropped it and have never looked back.

Rating: "Show, watching paint dry is more exciting than you."

i want to watch it now so i can check if thats true lol jeanie