26 will be 27 in June.
A lot of people are in the 13-21 age range. Nobody seems to be younger then 13 or older then 50 lol.
ali101234 wrote: A lot of people are in the 13-21 age range. Nobody seems to be younger then 13 or older then 50 lol.

We have one 12 y.o. who'll become 13 this May (Peace). If I were 50, I wouldn't take this poll :D ~~Kekekekekekekeke~~
Im 22 turning 23 in 3 months. For some reason I feel better knowing there are a lot of people in their 20s on this site cause I felt like maybe i'm to old to be on here lol.
dapinaymrs wrote: We have one 12 y.o. who'll become 13 this May (Peace).

But you didn't vote, did you? :P (And you are talking about yourself, or am I mistaken?)

I am too old.
dapinaymrs wrote: Omona, I am older than you? Fifth person in that bracket. I'm about as old as Yoon Kye Sang(and that somehow makes me feel better) :p

Isn't he like 35? That's not old at all. :p
Nikki wrote: But you didn't vote, did you? :P (And you are talking about yourself, or am I mistaken?)

I am too old.

haha No she's not 12 XD
Sleepninja wrote: haha No she's not 12 XD

LOL...No, she isn't.
Sleepninja wrote: haha No she's not 12 XD

LisNoir wrote: LOL...No, she isn't.

Cmon, if you don't know it, it does sound that way. :p
Nikki wrote: Cmon, if you don't know it, it does sound that way. :p

Haha True. I think she was talking about a user we have on here. Peace? I think that's the name of the user. Not sure though. We do have a 14 yr old on here too.
18 will be 19 in March.
Sleepninja wrote: Haha True. I think she was talking about a user we have on here. Peace? I think that's the name of the user. Not sure though. We do have a 14 yr old on here too.

Okay, I solved the puzzle. Rofl. Erm, yes, I will just... *hides* *sings lalala*

(I am so unlucky. The world is scheduled to take its last breath on December, 21st - why is my birthday just before that? Why? Why? Why? Why do I turn 21 on 20.12.2012?
Nikki wrote: Okay, I solved the puzzle. Rofl. Erm, yes, I will just... *hides* *sings lalala*

(I am so unlucky. The world is scheduled to take its last breath on December, 21st - why is my birthday just before that? Why? Why? Why? Why do I turn 21 on 20.12.2012?

Haha I bet their will be lots of drinking. I personally don't think it will end XD
Sleepninja wrote: Haha I bet their will be lots of drinking. I personally don't think it will end XD

If it does, though? :p Lots of drinking because the world is going to end and it's better to enter hell, erm, heaven while having a blackout? True, true.