^ same Asena is my name

Mine is SarahEm. Sarah is my real name, but Em stands for the first letter of real last name, "M".

I chose the username "stylishgirl" to describe myself as a girl who wants to look stylish and loves fashion.

My name is ansu, my username here is the reverse

its my god damn name

Trbonja means "the man with big belly". I always wanted to gain some weight but due to high metabolism and physical activity never did. It's funny name as not many people can pronounce it properly ;-)

tokyo ghoul's protagonist's daughter's name 

My previous one was "BaekhyunBBH", I don't think I need to explain, right ? lol

Currently "kpop sphere" is the name of the blog I recently created :)

My Username is Zeronie

The "zero" part came from an 'embarrassing' event that happened to me freshman year in high school during physical education . which ended up with people calling me zero short for zero-pounds as I couldn't light the leg machine back up with no pounds.

The second half sounds like Goldenie which is my best friends online alias and I wanted something similar to that so that's how I got my username. Not really original lmao.

My nickname is Jas. I originally wanted my username to be jastze! because with certain font it can be an ambigram - same reading of word right and upside down. But they won’t accept the special character so i resorted to jastzi. 

My nickname is GentleRain. I think everyone knows what "gentle" and "rain" means. :)

My username is "ZeroTzu" 

I have a Shih Tzu dog breed and I picked the username Tzu and Zero is my fav number . 

My name is Momoko, my family and friends call me momo-chan since I was little ♥

My username 'Lucyw260' comes from the start of my email adress. Lucy is my real life name and my last name starts with w and 260 were just random numbers but now I love them so much. I use Lucyw260 for everything I sign up for. I've been using it for years 

Momochan:

My name is Momoko, my family and friends call me momo-chan since I was little ♥ 

Why do u keep making the same comment over and over r u a robot?