My username comes from my middle name and what would have been my first name if my mother had realized how disgustingly popular my first name is.
MARIOLA  = my beautiful first name :) 
soneSSSgirl =P girls generation + ss501 fan =P I was thinking of changing it, but everyone knows me by this now. =P 
Nothing special. It's the first initial of my nickname and the first half of my last name.
I=Itou (When I did exchange to Japan, 'Itou' is my family's family-name) -Sera (sera means night, yes I love night! I'm using Nickname Sera since junior high)
Mine is half of my nickname and I've come to use it almost everywhere online lol
I love reading about everyone's usernames, it is one of those things that can mean so much to the person who it belongs to. I love that! Mine is just simple, fist name combined with middle name, I had Jayne on other sites/gaming, but people always called me Jay and thought I was a boy! lol, so just made it my real name, and added an "a" on the end because the other one was normally always taken!
Carameltz simply means Caramel melting into meltz (like kfc meltz!) I thought Caramel was a pretty word. hehe.
My is the 2nd part of my first name plus I TRY to strive for perfection in all I do … shiu + 545 (five out of five) … ;-)
my real name is Bilge so i only took out vowels....its really unoriginal but i have used this nickname literally like every website so it is convinient to remember
I think, this is my sure name :I I love using my sure name
My favorite cereals are Golden Grahams, so grahamsFlakes :p
i just love cottoncandy :D and 92 is my birth year ^_^ and i have been eating cotton candy ever since lol:P
Sakura means cherry tree and Khey is short for my name.
crystarhythm is crystal and rhythm, it's title song of my favorite band from Japan Orange Pekoe.