I tend to change my nickname around in forums due to my forever changing love for kpop idols (sad but true) so i've had a few the past years. Now, i like BTS and my bias is Jungkook. He likes red, cherries, the color white and was born around winter time so i just came up with snowcherry.
My original name i started with when i joined MDL was lovelyeoly which was because i liked Infinites Sungyeol :)
Surname of the anime protagonist I admire.
Nothing at all, I just like the letter M so that's 'Em' and 'ylan' means nothing :D I don't ever remember how i came up with it, I just added it to Em to be longer and different so that i can use it in other forums without finding someone who already used it.. So if u find 'emylan' in other forums, that's probably me :D
Very creative, right? xD xD
My username is just a reference to one of my favourite manga series - NANA by Yazawa Ai (who also happens to be one of my absolute favourite mangakas) xD
My username is because I used to be Obsessed with Riku from Kingdom Hearts and it just stuck... I'm a huge fan of BTS and considered changing it to KookieObsessed or JinObsessed, but that would mean something completely different hahaha xD 
I actually got my username from my favorite chocolate candy brand in my childhood days.It has a red foil wrapper and one of the products of nestle. And now it's nowhere to be found. :(

Also, Eclair means "lightning" in French, which is actually related to my real name. ^^
This thread is really interesting! I was too curious about a lot of usernames but I'm too shy to ask! :p 

So my username was originally dibdibdibmarina which any shinee fan will know is Minho's rap part in shinee's world and at the time I was obsessed with it( I annoyed all my friends and family!) and marina is my real name. I thought it was too ridiculous so I changed it to dipgiadip which in Greek it roughly translates to Marina who is crazy or something along the lines of insanity which is basically me :p and it's similar to the old uername.
obviously it is the 2nd planet in the solar system, and it is the Roman name of Aphrodite, the goddess of Love and Beauty. And it is a Filipino song that is so memorable to me..
my name  Maryam, which basically originated from hebrew Miryam , Maryam is the arabic version of the name, and Mary is the western version, it means pure, loyal and devoted to God.   but it's a very old name, there are other meanings of this name but they all share one connotation which is religious.
Mikado came from the protagonist in Durarara.. My favorite character. Maybe because his personality kinda like me...

“mikado” has connotations of misunderstanding and mislabeling. Mikado the character’s name is written as 帝人, which literally means “emperor man” but is more a way to make “Mikado” look like an actual Japanese name.
94 is my birth year. :) then my username says it all <3
Mine has no special meaning. My nickname is derivated from my real name Ranya x)
So the first half is my real name and the other half was a random thought xD
Mine is pretty simple too xD I used to watch Kirarin Revolution and there was such an adorable turtle, named Kame lol Therefore: Kame-San
Mine is a play on phonetics of the word "fickle", which is a word that describes me well.

fickle - changing frequently, especially as regards one's loyalties, interests, or affection.
Mugiwara means strawhat .
Luffy is the name of the soon to be pirate king.who is now captain of the strawhat pirates 
Monkey D LuFFy.
it refers to his favorite hat that he is wearing 
Monkey D luffy from one piece,
if you do not know who he is ...have u been living under a rock ...Patrick?
WDF_1468753.jpg