Mine is actually "wrong". I've been using this username since 2007 when I fell in love with the D.Gray-man anime. One of the characters is called Debitto, but someone somewhere wrote it as Devitto in the subtitles when he first appeared (which isn't necessarily wrong, but not exactly popular). In my teenage enthusiasm I immediately snatched the username everywhere and later on noticed that everyone else was calling him Debitto. Nowadays I don't even connect the name to the anime anymore because I'm so used to it being MY name. ;)

It also looks and feels SO wrong with a capital D, even though it's obviously a name. I've always used lowercase usernames.
Oh mine is my name ^_^ MARIA ELLEN andd the LEE is from lee min ho hahhaahha ^_^ and the XX is just a bonus hahhhaha ^_^ 
Mine is derived from different spellings of my first and middle names. I came up with ages ago and use it most places I go online, both because I like to be consistent and also because I suck at coming up with other names, lol.
zexito because my real life nickname is zex (žex actually) and when i was creating myanimelist account ofc zex was taken like anywhere else i'd register to so i decided to create a unique nickname that will be available wherever I go and so I took ito from an anime character's name (Akito from Air Gear) and added it to zex and tadaaa :O
Skiarian... ahh, how embarrasing, but ok. Back when I was more naive and stupid than I am now, I played Maplestory. Phantom, one of the playable characters from the Hero line was released... and I loved his storyline so much. I combined the name of the empress Phantom loved, Aria, with the jewel of the empress, Skaia. The n at the end is supposed to make my username more pronounceable.
Skaiarian has too many As so I did drop the first A when inputting this name into an Otome game. (But after I lost my phone, I don't play that anymore.)

Well, I'm remembering my Maplestory characters in a way... after all, I don't want to waste the hours I've spent making up their names...

Trust me, I won't use the name Skiarian again. lol
It's actually my real name. 
well mine means i'm hungry I guess. it really just sums up my life. I was told to take pride in what you're good at so I was like 'oh hey. I'm really good at eating.' so there you go
Mine is a pseudonym that I use for the internet. The Redbird part comes from the main character's family name form The House of Night book series and Gigi comes from Skyler Samuels' character from Wizards of Waverly Place.
chibi - small; cute in a sense
lady choi - is actually a character in a kdrama I watched a long time ago, I forgot the title tho, its historical one and it sounds nice..
Senpai: It's a Japan thing. Apparently, it's from anime. Senpai means someone
you're suppose to look up to. (in this case a senior or a teacher if you're thinking of that chick from Misao who liked her teacher.) All in all 'Notice Me Senpai' means you want someone older than you to like you.

As I've seen a lot of anime, so I'm "experienced", (Senpai)
my display name "fay" is a nickname, while my username "hufflepuff" is obviously a nod to my hogwarts house
rosy : I like roses flowers
princess: I love disney princess and Im a princess

when i first discovered mydramalist, i had just finished  the taiwanese drama in time with you, and i was very obsessed with it. thats why its called in time with you lol. still love the drama to deaths.

my hand means

I am old..er than most of the people in the community,

I started watching Anime with my son when Naruto and Pokemon first started, 20 ish years ago.

And I am a lady.

Mine is simple, It's my actual name :)