Zareba - An enclosure of bushes or stakes protecting a campsite or village in northeast Africa.

:D
Hello people!
mine is Blackstar_Aria (sometimes bs_A) blackstar is the actual blackstar, but also a reference to one of my favorite duos (blackstar) and aria because i sing.
Question: Is there a way to change our username...?
Lady Faile is a character from a series of fantasy novels that i love. my favourite character is male and i didn't want to use a masculine name so i used his wife's name lol. that sounds really cheesy to me now but i've been using it for years, seemed like a good idea at the time and i can't be bothered to come up with something better.
falgeasiaDids wrote: I never read Gone With the Wind. I think it was a book about Britain,

it's a famous book about the american civil war, there's also a film,like 4 hours long, good story but just too long...

You watched Full Metal Alchemist?

no I don't know that, what's it about?
petkaw wrote: Question: Is there a way to change our username...?

yes just ask SR :)
Chimera: FMA is an amaaaaazing anime series about 2 brothers who use alchemy, at one point they meet someone who experiments with making chimera, one of the more disturbing parts of the series. even if you don't watch much anime you should watch this, my husband even likes it and he doesn't like anime
Mm...Harmonious Panda. I adore pandas (always have) and anyone who is my friend knows this, so many of my friends started calling me Panda. (Although, my friends online originally called me Yume. Because I was always talking about weird dreams I'd had.) I was given further explanation as to why I matched so well with pandas: Because I am a peaceful person and quite adorable in that child-like way. Like that saying that pandas aren't prejudice because they're black and white. ^^ However, that doesn't mean I don't have those moments were I lash out at someone who has been an annoyance to me for weeks, or complain about things I don't like, etc. I'm a flawed individual too. ;) I didn't want to be just Panda, so I added Harmonious in front, because it added that special "peaceful" touch that I like so much. ;P
petkaw wrote: Question: Is there a way to change our username...?

Unfortunately no. Maybe we can get that feature in the near future.
Bok >> my nickname @.@

ookami >> wolf , related to my ps2 favorite game " Okami" : >
Nothing deep behind my username...its just my name and -chan is honorifics I guess in Japanese no sure how to explain it. But this is the username I most commonly use on the net that or Yuuchun.
My username doesn't mean much, just my name Claudia + the year of my birth = claudya_87. It was my first yahoo mail address and I used it before I could even dream of having internet at home - all day and night I would be in internet cafes talking on the messenger chat box joining different channels, on the mirc, playing games or browsing the web) and over the years I pretty much used it as an account name for most of the sites I signed up for. Maybe I just have too many memories about it so I can't let go. It's something constant in my life so it gives me a feeling of comfort.
I've always called myself ioio online. But then I joind a lot of pages where ioio already was taken *DUNDUN* And THEN I thought of a name without numbers that no-one else would take: I am a trashbin. I won't forget it. Ever. ^^
kc.xxii wrote: I've always called myself ioio online. But then I joind a lot of pages where ioio already was taken *DUNDUN* And THEN I thought of a name without numbers that no-one else would take: I am a trashbin. I won't forget it. Ever. ^^

Why do I have a feeling your subconscious is trying to say something..... LOL jk.
Mine is in French and it means black lily. :)