My name comes from my favourite Infinite member lol.
It originally is sutekinanijinoiro, which I sometimes shorten to sutekinaniji if sites find it too long, and I use that for recently created accounts for any Japanese-related site, if I choose to reveal my identity (which is quite apparent in terms of writing style and stuff, compared to accounts bearing some of my real name). For those who understand Japanese it's quite easy to get, but it means lovely colors of the rainbow, as a tribute to my indefinitely on-hiatus Blogspot, Colors of the Spectrum. ;)
mine is simple n its what it says 'atslipinbag'= at sleeping bag it is so bcoz I usually watch dramas cuddling in my sleeping bag ***
chinagirltianqixiu- i was born in china and im chinese-china/china girl im a girl-girl thats my name-tian qixiu i didnt know if i colg use symbols so just used letters
Mine is short ver of muhandae - which means infinity from korean I fell in love when in "Birth Of Family" with Infinite, they were thinking about a name for the dog... And then Woohyunnie was so excited and he started saying "muhani muhani muhani!" >////< <3
Whaaah, you're all very creative! When I came up with my username for myanimelist I was watching the anime Eden Of The East and I really loved it. EdenOfTheEast was already taken so I took GirlOfTheEast. And so, I took the same name for mydramalist :). Nothing special..
atslipinbag wrote: mine is simple n its what it says 'atslipinbag'= at sleeping bag

it is so bcoz I usually watch dramas cuddling in my sleeping bag ***

Oooh I love your name :p.
I chose "Little-Dream" for two reasons: Have you ever heard "Alice Human Sacrifice"? Well, the idea of a "Little dream that doesn't want to dissapear" got stuck in my head, and I realized that everyone (including me) has their own small dream that we are always pushing to the back of our minds, but it's still there and doesn't want to vanish, but to grow bigger and become true. And I feel like one too, sometimes. Like I'm just a dream that is going to dissapear someday and nobody is going to remember I existed. That's where my name came from :) I prefer reason number one, tought xD
omg my is so simple :D Kami is from my name Kamila (friends call me Kami, it's like a shor version of my name) and 1223 is from my bday 12 is month and 23 is day :3 nothing complicated and nothing creative :D
I got internet when I was 50. All these sites want you to have a username ...so I thought "what can I remember?" I used to have a cat named Goldenseal, back in my hippie days....there you go.
My username got a long story...Care to hear/read it?Kekeke!!! Way back in high school I have 2 classmate and we prefer to call each other in codename.. All of us have a code name related to sky...I think of the code Angel for 2 reason, my best friend since elementary named Angelo and I call him Angel...And people around me always told me I'm such an Angel..Maybe because I'm too submissive and easy to fool???Kekeke!!! From that time I always used that code Angel...Then in College I got a best friend/boy friend that used the code of Dark Moon... So when I'm starting to sign-up on site and everything...I always used darkangel...but it always not available, so sad:( So I add the birthday of my niece...So that how my username "darkangel662008" born...And it my only username..So if you happen to stumble this name on any site...It's 80% chance that it's me:)
infiniti512....My real name is Tiffini and kind of looks similar, especially when I was a lot younger and would sign my name backwards....iniffit. The number is my deceased mom's birthday so it's kind of like a tribute to her. Forever 512. I use it in most of my online dealings although my twitter and blogs are now Tippini which is my nickname.
Well I have brown eyes which is quite normal and common. Nothing special about it so its kinda a wish that I had a pretty eye colour so Pretty_BrownEyes
I'm a closet nerd and was hoping someone else could love me for it haha. Cheesy
NerdLove wrote: I'm a closet nerd and was hoping someone else could love me for it haha. Cheesy

Nerds are my kind of people <3