I feel very lazy today. Well, I am always feeling lazy but today is more than usual!
i feel very tired today
A tad bit lazy... I discovered this site and I'm hoping to meet new friends. Possibly RP? ::Wink wink nudge nudge:: This will at least give me something to do now that I'm having to take care of my grandmother and mother who just had surgery. As for the laziness, my puppy kept me up most of the night, but i love her though... <3
I'm sick and vey tired. Still need to work since I can't miss any classes anymore. I was sick so often last year... *sigh* I'm totally contagious and coughing a lot so I bet everyone's gonna love me for turning up for the class tomorrow.
I feel lonely today... u_u
not ready to go back to school t_t 
Happy because it's a new day, and there is so much I can do to improve my life. With each new is a new beginning!
I just fitted 30kg of my stuff into a small suitcase. What a workout. So tired and sweaty. ;___;

Now I've realised that the suitcase is upstairs and this bag is like ten more kilos than I can comfortably lift. I wonder how much it would damage the stairs if I, uh, gently roll the bag down them...
TOO MUCH COFFEE!!!!!!
Ready to make some changes. 
Today's mood is Excellent. 

It's a rainy Sunday afternoon and I'm wrapped up in my PJ's lounging in my lazyboy, watching 5 dramas, Lets eat, Because it's the first time, Sunny Happiness, Rich man, Poor man and I am sorry, I love you. this is the life.