A thread to share the one best thing that happened to you today!

I placed the 2nd IV (22 gauge) of my life and it worked. I'm 2/2.
bannie wrote:

I placed the 2nd IV (22 gauge) of my life and it worked. I'm 2/2.

I have no idea what that means but congrats to you anyways!

I saw Shawshank Redemption for the first time today. It was so good! I should've watched this movie earlier.
I got out of bed and I completed my 62nd drama today so it was somewhat successful
Chatting with a close friend. :)
I understood my English grammar homework! And I had 2 mugs of hot cocoa. And it didn't snow.
I chatted cute things with my girlfriend :'3 ♥
I turned 26, and the full PV for KAT-TUN's EXPOSE came out today!!
got a mail frm mom that she'll b flying here next week !!!

yankumicho wrote: I turned 26, !!

Happy birthday !!!
yankumicho wrote: I turned 26, and the full PV for KAT-TUN's EXPOSE came out today!!

Happy Birthday!

I got accepted into a college and they accepted me into their Honors College as well!!
Witchgirl247 wrote:

I got accepted into a college and they accepted me into their Honors College as well!!

Congratzzz !!!
TheHugMonster wrote: I have no idea what that means but congrats to you anyways!

I saw Shawshank Redemption for the first time today. It was so good! I should've watched this movie earlier.

It means that I drew blood from someone's vein without stabbing them to death!

yankumicho wrote: I turned 26, and the full PV for KAT-TUN's EXPOSE came out today!!

Witchgirl247 wrote: Happy Birthday!

Congrats to you two!

I might be able to start on some research projects soon!
I turned in the final draft of the first essay I have ever written in my life! one down two to go. and I got another A in math it's a good day
The market research job I applied to a couple weeks ago finally called me back and said they wanted me to come in for training! I'm so happy
Congratulations to all of you! :) The best thing today, I got my driver's license & my dad promised to buy me my own car by the end of the summer this year! :D
The best thing that happened today that I got a better mark than my twin brother in Genetics which is too damn good since I never had a better mark than him ever since we got into med school. This is what it look like when I become serious, just wait and see *evil laugh*