RainFlower wrote:
och aye the noo (i have no idea what i just said )

LOL You said :
"Oh yes the now"

pfft!
This is my version of wheres waldo aka "Find RF's eye candy"

i was trying to post a zoomed in shot but you guys know how techy challenged i am !!
Haha wait is that Huang Xiao Ming??? Awesome! :D
LOL Oh gee I don't know, maybe the watch billboard??

Athough that McDonald's ad is looking pretty tasty. But I wouldn't refer to it as candy. XD
hehe ding dong C4U i knew ur eagle eye would spot him! It is indeed the gawjuss HXM i actually stopped dead when i saw it & got weird looks from passers by but i didnt care :p

& sleep haha MacDonalds is NOT my idea of ey candy heheh
RainFlower wrote: hehe ding dong C4U i knew ur eagle eye would spot him! It is indeed the gawjuss HXM i actually stopped dead when i saw it & got weird looks from passers by but i didnt care :p

& sleep haha MacDonalds is NOT my idea of ey candy heheh

Haha I thought that was him! Especially after I read "RF's eye candy" haha :p And I probably would've done the same thing xD hahaha. I'd be like "Omo I know who he is! I can't believe out of all people to find on a billboard it's him!" :p I posted pics for you by the way :D

And hahaha about McDonalds xD
Thanks C4U goes to check KB thread :p
RainFlower wrote: Thanks C4U goes to check KB thread :p

Your Welcome :p
I have finals coming up this week and just got chance to look through new photos you've posted RF.

The ones of the Islamic University look interesting. And the cute couple with the couple tees looked cute. I didn't even realize what they were wearing until someone else commented on it.

Are you still in Malaysia right now?? I wonder if your trip is preplanned, or are you "going where the winds take you"??

Lol, I think that's the right expression. Anyways, glad to see you having fun! and it seems to a be a really busy street in your last picture. :D
Rereading my post, I realized I was ridiculously redundant in my sentence about the couple. Apologies.
Haha no worries Mary yes im still in Malaysia i really like it here made lots of friends, plus its really cheap accommodation wise so i stayed here longer & I dont have a plan just going where the wind blows me :D

A friend & I are going to the Islamic Arts museum on wednesday so hopefully should have some pics to post after that

I am planning on going on a proper tour of Cambodia, Laos & Vietnam. Then i will go to Thailand & chill out somewhere on a nice beach. During this time last 2 weeks of December i wont have my laptop with me so not much internet access for me then.
LOL, your harem is so vast that no matter where you are you will always find ads about one of them.:D
LisNoir wrote: LOL, your harem is so vast that no matter where you are you will always find ads about one of them.:D

True :D
Hay RF!!!!!!

Sorry for not coming on sooner! /me smacks self "BAD HAN!"

I saw the sign and had to chuckle. So, forgive my ignorance, but are you moving to Indonesia since you said 'apartment' and not 'hotel room'? Either way, I love the pics!

Stay safe and have fun~! The irony ofc is that Prudence is going to England right now, you just missed him XD