RainFlower wrote: THE BIG FAT ADVENTURE DRAWS TO A CLOSE...... :(

I fly tomorrow from KL----> Singapore----> Dubai----> home.

I need to stop faffing around & start packing :p

Haha Awww Well I'm glad you had fun.
RainFlower wrote: THE BIG FAT ADVENTURE DRAWS TO A CLOSE...... :(

I fly tomorrow from KL----> Singapore----> Dubai----> home.

I need to stop faffing around & start packing :p

Shwaaaaa! Are you ready to go home? are you feeling bittersweet? do you miss your pillow? :) Be safe going home. I hope you have some farewell pics to post to send off your BFA thread!
Im not looking forward to the weather in England lol but will be nice to see my family/friends.... I have a job offer to teach English here & I am considering it so who knows I may well be back!!! Ok no more dilly dallying gotta start packing!!
love the pics RF! thanks for sharing! have a safe trip going home.. =)
RainFlower wrote: Im not looking forward to the weather in England lol but will be nice to see my family/friends.... I have a job offer to teach English here & I am considering it so who knows I may well be back!!!

Ok no more dilly dallying gotta start packing!!

okay no more lollygagging! get to packing! ;) (p.s. I'm watching Buzzer Beat w/Yamapi!)
Jeaniessi wrote: okay no more lollygagging! get to packing! ;) (p.s. I'm watching Buzzer Beat w/Yamapi!)

Yamapi ♥♥♥

OK my cases suspiciously are NOT bursting at the seams like when i came ...am I forgetting something?? LOL
Glad you had a fun time at least! (:
Crazy4You wrote: Glad you had a fun time at least! (:

I certainly did!!!
RainFlower wrote: I certainly did!!!

It looks like it was a fun trip too! :D
RainFlower wrote: Im not looking forward to the weather in England lol but will be nice to see my family/friends.... I have a job offer to teach English here & I am considering it so who knows I may well be back!!!

Ok no more dilly dallying gotta start packing!!

Haha Yeah big difference in weather between Thailand and England. And where is the offer to teach English? Singapore?
awwww you were so lucky! That was such a long trip!!! I hope you return home safe! =) The pics are great, and it would be a great oportunity to teach, if you like it! =D
Thanks guys!! Im planning on finishing a Korean movie I started on my flight from Thailand to Malaysia & didnt get to finish lol Sleepy the job offer is in KL, Malaysia. Yep this experience has definitely made me braver & to not be afraid to take risks
gorgeous pics RF I'm so jealous that you're having this big adventure and i'm stuck out here bleh. even if you're not anxious to go i'm sure you'll be glad to get home after being away so long :) sleepy i was all amazed at Doraemon on the tuk tuk too lol glad i wasn't the only one hahahaha
ladyfaile wrote: gorgeous pics RF I'm so jealous that you're having this big adventure and i'm stuck out here bleh.
even if you're not anxious to go i'm sure you'll be glad to get home after being away so long :)

sleepy i was all amazed at Doraemon on the tuk tuk too lol glad i wasn't the only one hahahaha

Hahaha Despite my love for Thailand as soon as I saw it, I couldn't help but spaz over it lol
i've never actually watched Doraemon so every reference of it see actually reminds me of the clip of HYDE doing his impression which makes me squeee all fangirlishly