RainFlower wrote: I have hundred of pics but it would take forever to upload them & prolly crash MDL lol so here is a "brief" selection

Islamic Arts Museum in Kuala Lumpur

Close up of the pillar above ....I dont know if u can see but this is made up of mosaic

one of the many interior domes - i accidentally re-sized this & cant make it bigger now lol

ornate shutters

So gorgeous! :O I wanna see them in person.
Bangkok

first ride in a tuk tuk

The following is various temples/buildings in the grounds of the GRAND PALACE. We werent allowed to take pics inside the temple which has the Emerald Buddha.

This is how i picture Skyes face when he sees nekkids posted in MDL hehe

Wow..absolutely beautiful! And I think I'll start picturing Skye's face like that from now on too! LOL!
/me dies! ....................but revives long enough to shout DORAEMON!!!!!!!!!!
And yes I just GUH'ed and died over architecture.
RainFlower wrote:

This is how i picture Skyes face when he sees nekkids posted in MDL hehe

Bahahahahaha! :p
theres plenty more of the grand palace waiting for upload lolz
Wow gorgeous!!! Great pics RF! (: I definitely want to see them all in person someday :D

And hahahhaha about the Skye comment :p
Crazy4You wrote: Wow gorgeous!!! Great pics RF! (: I definitely want to see them all in person someday :D

And hahahhaha about the Skye comment :p

/me is still spazzing about Doraemon lol
haha SN I got there late afternoon so light was against me but even so in person the place is so dazzling in the sunlight it does take ur breath away the effect obviously is lost in pics its bling-tastic (jeanie new word for MDL dictionary haha)
RainFlower wrote: haha SN I got there late afternoon so light was against me but even so in person the place is so dazzling in the sunlight it does take ur breath away the effect obviously is lost in pics its bling-tastic (jeanie new word for MDL dictionary haha)

Haha This is making me want to visit Thailand even more! :D
I like the way this came out

These are the murals/paintings you can see all along the wall above

This one was my fave

i got caught out by the sprinklers haha