Kyaaa~ I love all of these pics. That one of the endless hallway was cool.

i would have loved to see the king sat on the throne but i guess he had other things to do lol

Last one somehow got missed in upload you will see from one of the photos above that there are loads of these characters holding up the roof of the temple

lol ur prolly sick of all these pics now & this is just the tip of the iceberg....next time folks Angkor Wat....then Krabi beaches....
Haha I love the pictures! All of it is beautiful! I really wanna see it for myself :p And haha can't wait for your future uploads :D
Angkor Wat temples - Siem Reap - Cambodia

monks at the temples

a bride & groom coming to Angkor Wat to have their pics taken

the main temple

There were loads of Korean tourists at the temples when i went & i had to take a pic of this halmoni in floral troosers lolz

I seem to take a lot of these "endless hallway/pillar" pics but it does look good even if i say so myself!

one of the many beautiful carvings on the walls

oooh! Pretty! I love the Korean Halmoni! so cute! Great Pictures Rainflower!
more carvings

note the face carved into the rock at the top - a lot of them had 4 faces facing in each direction

the border crossing from Thailand into Cambodia

this is from the window of the train i got from Bangkok to Cambodia at 5.55am !!! (not the other one coming back which i almost missed)

Wow! I wish I was stored away in your luggage! I want to ride along with you! Everything is so pretty and kind of amazing.
haha Jeanie talking of luggage i gotta start thinking of making my way back to UK & i brought entirely too much stuff with me !
GAWJUSS!!! I love the pics of the old temple and the pic o fthe monks was cool. But that temple! ♥.♥
Sleepninja wrote: GAWJUSS!!! I love the pics of the old temple and the pic o fthe monks was cool. But that temple! ♥.♥

Yes! What Sleepy said!
RainFlower wrote: Last one somehow got missed in upload you will see from one of the photos above that there are loads of these characters holding up the roof of the temple

I love this statue. :D