me too SN now that statue is blingtastic lolz
such ACE pics rain !! I like the hall-shots too, they are my faves (those and the halmoni with pink trousers /me secretly wants a pair of those now) will you be sad to be flying home? T_T
well i need to come back to sort out stuff (like renew my practising certificate before i get struck off the roll !!) but at least i have an idea about where i would like to work in SE Asia & can come back with later with a view to maybe getting a job out here.
Great pics RF!! :D The monks reminded me of the Thai drama I watched haha, the orange sticks out a lot :p The temple was beautiful! All the carvings! The halmoni was cute :p Also, loved how in the picture of the border that guy is just staring at you hahaha
RainFlower wrote: me too SN now that statue is blingtastic lolz

You are gonna use that word everywhere now, aren't you? LOL

The pictures are awesome Rain. I love the Angkor Wat temples, you may know why...It has to do with the way they look.
More Angkor Wat (sorry!!!)

The jungle reclaims the temples...

yes elephants lol

Giant buddha in outside temple

ok who knocked them down...???

Bangkok to Krabi

This is me sat on my bed in sleeper compartment of night train from BKK to Krabi...it was best ever...I have always wanted to do a sleeper train journey ever since i saw Some Like It Hot (excellent film BTW) lol i didnt have Tony Curtis/Jack Lemmon/Marilyn Monroe I had 3 crazy Russian women in my section who as per stereotype proceeded to get hammered as soon as they boarded the train I went & hung out with the people in the next compartment lol

& no I havent deliberately cut myself out of the pic this is how it came out cos of the cramped space.

Ao Nang beach

Phro Nang Cave Beach

the other side of this cliff face they were rock climbers

On a night out there was this crazy fire eater guy & one of my friends went up to light his cigarette on his flame torch thingies lol proving he was even crazier than that guy!!!

RainFlower wrote: More Angkor Wat (sorry!!!)

The jungle reclaims the temples...

Wow! Just...wow. Is that a tree root winding down the old ruin? It's hugenormous! Strangely beautiful.

RainFlower wrote: Bangkok to Krabi

Look at your beautiful long black hair! Wish there was more of you in there!

As always, Amazing shots. The water and the monolithic rocks along the ocean...stunning Rain! The things you are seeing are so incredible.
Yes jeanie it is the tree root winding around the building just showing you that nature will reclaim what man has built. Haha thanks kamz was asking to see a pic of me with my shorter hair (I had told her i had got my haircut) but for me thats about as short as i get I always have waist length hair.
RainFlower wrote:

RainFlower wrote: Phro Nang Cave Beach

the other side of this cliff face they were rock climbers

I love the pics of the temple. Especially the one with the massive tree root. And I love the beach pics. So beautiful! I've seen them used in quite a few lakorn. And that guy lighting his cigarette is hilarious!
oh yeah of course u r the thai drama expert lolz i only saw that one Jam Looey something i dont find Thai pleasing to the ear...so will stick with Korean for now lol
RainFlower wrote: oh yeah of course u r the thai drama expert lolz i only saw that one Jam Looey something i dont find Thai pleasing to the ear...so will stick with Korean for now lol

Haha ok. I find Thai to be a really pretty language. But we all hear things differently :D
THE BIG FAT ADVENTURE DRAWS TO A CLOSE...... :( I fly tomorrow from KL----> Singapore----> Dubai----> home. I need to stop faffing around & start packing :p