Szasha wrote: Ever bought something from Korea? I am curious since I enjoy stalking the Asian fashion thread on soompi. :)
(Don't try it, it's addicting!)

Nope, maybe some day but not yet, what about you?
I love the shoes, but I haven't even gotten my first pair of heels yet, I'm passing time with flats (ballerinas <3) and sneakers. ^^
But that doesn't mean I won't.
MusicROSE wrote: Nope, maybe some day but not yet, what about you?
I love the shoes, but I haven't even gotten my first pair of heels yet, I'm passing time with flats (ballerinas <3) and sneakers. ^^
But that doesn't mean I won't.

Nope, I like some of the flattery shirts (aka XXL/Boyfriend clothes they offer) but I haven't tried it yet. At some sites a minimum of XX dollars is required and I don't think I am going to spend a lot of money on clothes which are likely to turn out a little... to put it nicely, differently?
They have some interesting designs at times, though. Shoes which resemble butterflies. :D
i ordered a bunch of stuff from yesstyle a couple months ago, love everything i got except the pants are too tight T___T. hoping to fit into them by the end of summer though. some stuff i got is from Korea some is from Taiwan.. i like the big tunic-style tops. i find proportionally stuff here doesn't fit me well, my build is closer to asian so i thought i'd give it a try and see if their tops fit me better, plus the loose styles are more flattering for me. just if you order online take down all your measurements and go by those not by sizes, cause their sizes are different from western or european. i had a hard time finding long sleeved tops that had long enough sleeves, so i mostly ordered sleeveless. if i had just ordered based on size without looking at the measurements i would've ended up with sweaters with sleeves 2 inches too short LOL so you really need to be careful of stuff like that. i haven't tried other sites but yesstyle is good they show all kinds of different measurements for everything not just waist and length, so you can really make sure things will fit
ladyfaile wrote: i ordered a bunch of stuff from yesstyle a couple months ago, love everything i got except the pants are too tight T___T. hoping to fit into them by the end of summer though.
some stuff i got is from Korea some is from Taiwan.. i like the big tunic-style tops. i find proportionally stuff here doesn't fit me well, my build is closer to asian so i thought i'd give it a try and see if their tops fit me better, plus the loose styles are more flattering for me.
just if you order online take down all your measurements and go by those not by sizes, cause their sizes are different from western or european. i had a hard time finding long sleeved tops that had long enough sleeves, so i mostly ordered sleeveless. if i had just ordered based on size without looking at the measurements i would've ended up with sweaters with sleeves 2 inches too short LOL so you really need to be careful of stuff like that. i haven't tried other sites but yesstyle is good they show all kinds of different measurements for everything not just waist and length, so you can really make sure things will fit

Mh, were the items you ordered sufficiently long (for the items which come in one size if you ordered one?). :) And the quality was alright? I think yesstyle is one of the "better" sites quality- and also image-relatability-wise.

I've always thought that these kind of sweaters are too cute <3
why can't we just get these kind of sweaters and jackets in the stores here aswell..
MonjaElisa wrote:
I've always thought that these kind of sweaters are too cute <3
why can't we just get these kind of sweaters and jackets in the stores here aswell..

I also think they're super cute but they don't suit me XD
For all you women out there... How do these dresses stay up? Is there some kind of magic being used that's not visible to the naked eye? How do the boobs stay in place while walking without any support? Hell how has there not been a slip up with wearing these things... Seriously my mind is boggled... :2

http://en.korea.com/k-stars/?p=623
Magic and double-sided tape. hahaha
Sleepninja wrote: Magic and double-sided tape. hahaha

like clear invisible tape? LOL
Raventhedark wrote: like clear invisible tape? LOL

Yup! Lots of women use it to keep their bits covered.
Sleepninja wrote: Yup! Lots of women use it to keep their bits covered.

I guess I'll take that for an answer lol
Raventhedark wrote: For all you women out there... How do these dresses stay up? Is there some kind of magic being used that's not visible to the naked eye? How do the boobs stay in place while walking without any support? Hell how has there not been a slip up with wearing these things... Seriously my mind is boggled... :2

http://en.korea.com/k-stars/?p=623

I suppose you know what I am about to say? G... Hehe.
Sleepninja wrote: Yup! Lots of women use it to keep their bits covered.

Uncomfortable, eh?
Szasha wrote: I suppose you know what I am about to say? G... Hehe.

lol yesh I'm psychic :P
Szasha wrote: Mh, were the items you ordered sufficiently long (for the items which come in one size if you ordered one?). :) And the quality was alright? I think yesstyle is one of the "better" sites quality- and also image-relatability-wise.

oh yes, i got mostly long tunic-style tops, most of them are labelled as "dresses" though they're shown worn with pants so i think they just call long tops dresses even though they're not worn as dresses.. so if you're after long loose fitting tunic tops try searching under the dress category. a couple of them go down to my knees ^_^ i got 2 long sleeved sweaters, i made sure to use the measurements provided so that they'd be long enough and have long enough sleeves. they're not longer style sweaters but they are long enough for me (though i am short in the torso) and yeah the quality is much better than the cheap top i ordered on ebay from Hong Kong a while back =_= the only issue i had was a slight defect in the denim capris i ordered. the buttonhole outline was stitched but it wasn't cut. it was a simple fix with a pair of manicure scissors but i could have sent them back and exchanged for another pair, they're quite reasonable to deal with, and if you use facebook 'like' them and any questions you have about an item you can post on their wall and they answer you very quickly! just remember when you're ordering from overseas you have to probably pay customs fees when the package arrives. for me i ordered $150 worth of stuff and had to pay about $43 in customs fees when it arrived.