I love Eat Your Kimchi, I've been watching them for as long as I've been into Kdramas and kpop! <3
If somebody doesn't know, Simon&Martina wants to go pro and open an official business in Korea and get business visas, so they could stay there. They are short with money so they've opened a fundraiser, they've already reach their goal ( in 7 hours which is totally amazing) but if you still want to help and spread nastiness, here's info: http://www.eatyourkimchi.com/help-eatyourkimchi-fundraiser/
I love Simon and Martina! It was through them that I discovered the world of kpop <3
we're definately living in a world where people are tired of companies telling them what they want to read, watch and listen to. indie efforts such as EYK will soon be the norm.

http://blogs.wsj.com/korearealtime/2012/09/07/nasties-fund-a-prosperous-future-awfully-pronto/
These two are just to funny! :) My friends showed them to me even before I knew what k-pop was and I was hooked! They really are worth watching. :)
cityhunter83 wrote: we're definately living in a world where people are tired of companies telling them what they want to read, watch and listen to. indie efforts such as EYK will soon be the norm.

http://blogs.wsj.com/korearealtime/2012/09/07/nasties-fund-a-prosperous-future-awfully-pronto/

Agree, and I like that. I prefer watching youtube instead of TV. However we must remember that most of us are totally mesmerized with things that big Asian companies are telling as to listed to and watch :)
of course! i love that there is an avenue for all that great stuff that doesnt make it through.
Sniffle* Awh Man! This is such a bitter sweet moment!! :(( Don't know if you guise have heard or not, but Simon and Martina are moving Tuesday!!! Super exciting that their getting a new place and such, but awh dang! I watched the Goodbye Bucheon WANK and awh...there are tears. I'm gonna miss their blue wall where they had all of their Kpop/Indie playlist modes at.
yeah, will miss the old apartment and hangouts but i'm excited to see what kinds of new adventures they will have in Seoul. :D
just found out of eatyoukicmchii a few days ago and i'm totally hooked saw a lot of the videos and i like it a lot
O really love this guys! I got addicted to them 1 month ago while I was watching some videos on youtube..they are so damn funny!!
I love them so much xd So funny when they were judges in Running Man <3
I love Simon and Martina <3 and Spudgy, especially Spudgy *u*
The Equivocal ethics of eat your kimchi/ - so basically someone's opinion on EYK's crowdfunding
I thought the article above was quite harsh and I don't agree with everything.Yes, It is very well written, nice arguments, it's definitely not rude but still... quite harsh. I used to like EYK a lot but, as a I wrote here some time ago, then they kind of started heading in a direction I wasn't comfortable with (I feel like they've kind of become celebrities... or they've made themselves celebrities; I'm referring to the signed photos one gets for sending money) so I stopped visiting their site that often. But, why do I post this here - I thought this is a new perspective. In my country for example, crowdfunding is still very very new and people are skeptical about it.
Please don't take this as a comment of resentment or hate, I seriously hold no grudge against them and it's none of my business but when I find something interesting with a referrence to k-pop, dramas ..and stuff related, I need to share :-)
I agree that the article is harsh, despite how well-written it is. I have no problem with them asking for donation. I just chose not to donate. It's awesome that they were able to surpass their goal! :)