Who here has ever been introduced to the awesome that is Simon and Martina? Don't know what I'm talking about? Never seen eatyourkimchi? Simon and Martina are a Canadian couple living in Korea. They post videos of k pop reviews, interviews with k pop idols, and other videos about their own crazy adventures living in Korea. These guys are just too awesome not to have their own thread.

Since, for some reason unknown to me, I can't figure out how to post a video on here, although I know how to ;) You're stuck with a url:
http://www.eatyourkimchi.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjLoy6CwKME&list=PL7F9507354E77C75E&index=1&feature=plpp_video
haha thanks pretty cool, another thing to watch now.
Just doing my duty as a die hard eatyourkimchi fan. :) haha.
well i guess im a fan now too :)
to add a vid to your post you have to apply the tags around the url. here is a how to http://mydramalist.com/forum/showthread.php?1502-How-to-Add-Videos-to-Your-Posts. there are a whole bunch of other how to's in here http://mydramalist.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?25-MDL-Help-amp-Feedback-Center

Now i love EatYourKimchi i have been watching them for quite a while now :D

Their interview with The Wonder Girls Part 1:

Part 2:

^i haven't watched the interview yet so i'll go do that now lol :P
Oh! I did that for the video, but for some reason, I guess my computer won't support it...or something...hm....I absolutely LOVE!!!! Their review for Fantastic Baby. I almost died laughing at the part where they're talking about Taeyang trying to put on a shirt, but missing, and slipping his arm in a rain gutter. Still cracks me up just thinking about it. I love their WANK videos. Those have to be my favorite, because..just thinking what all those Korean people are thinking seeing two crazy foreigners makes me laugh. hahahah!.
Doremeduck wrote: Oh! I did that for the video, but for some reason, I guess my computer won't support it...or something...hm....I absolutely LOVE!!!! Their review for Fantastic Baby. I almost died laughing at the part where they're talking about Taeyang trying to put on a shirt, but missing, and slipping his arm in a rain gutter. Still cracks me up just thinking about it. I love their WANK videos. Those have to be my favorite, because..just thinking what all those Korean people are thinking seeing two crazy foreigners makes me laugh. hahahah!.

are you sure you did it right lol follow the how to closely it should work. And haha apparently they have a bunch of foreign and korean fans lol.
ali101234 wrote: are you sure you did it right lol follow the how to closely it should work. And haha apparently they have a bunch of foreign and korean fans lol.

I'll have to try it again! :) Yah! In know. In Korea they're known as celebrities, but back in the States, and in Canada, they're only known by some k pop fans and such.
Doremeduck wrote: I'll have to try it again! :) Yah! In know. In Korea they're known as celebrities, but back in the States, and in Canada, they're only known by some k pop fans and such.

haha yeah i remember in one of their videos in korea they came across a huge banner of themselves and where like "i don't remember giving them permisson for this" or something :p. i'll have to find and post it.
ali101234 wrote: haha yeah i remember in one of their videos in korea they came across a huge banner of themselves and where like "i don't remember giving them permisson for this" or something :p. i'll have to find and post it.

Please try to! Haha. I've seen in a few of their WANKs where they're stopped by fans, and asked to take pics and autograph stuff before.
I love Simon and Martina, they're awesome and I laughed so hard at Simon's video of Being Tall In Korea he is SO BIG!!!! And their TL;DRs always make my day. I'm hoping that Tarantallegra doesn't get pushed down by The Chaser for next Music Monday because I love the song and I want them to comment it!
iron_maiden_94 wrote: I love Simon and Martina, they're awesome and I laughed so hard at Simon's video of Being Tall In Korea he is SO BIG!!!! And their TL;DRs always make my day. I'm hoping that Tarantallegra doesn't get pushed down by The Chaser for next Music Monday because I love the song and I want them to comment it!

Their TL;DRs have to be the best. I saw the one about the awkward conversations and I almost died. I could not stop laughing especially at the part where Simon was talking about his students doing the "original" hand motion! hahah! Totally ruined the word original for me now, too. I love their reviews. I don't watch their Music Mondays as much, because usually, I end up loving the song they review and want to buy it, BUT! don't have the money to do so, so I tend to avoid Music Mondays until I get paid. :)
i've seen them a couple times recently on here and on facebook, they're really funny ^^
ladyfaile wrote: i've seen them a couple times recently on here and on facebook, they're really funny ^^

on here?
Simon and Martina are hilarious. Though I may disagree with them about some videos and groups, I don't manage to hate them. They give their criticisms in such a nice and hilarious way that you just can't hate them. I liked when they did their Kpop cocktails though because I was introduced to older songs that I wouldn't have listened to because they are a bit older. But I love the TL;DRs and Kpop Updates and of course the Music Mondays. Right now since I'm a die-hard BANA, my fellow BANAs and I are trying to get B1A4 to be reviewed by June 4th at least. I freak out whenever I see that a song that I worked hard to vote for become first place and is reviewed. But its such a disappointment when the song you wanted to be reviewed isn't as well. Honestly, I was a bit upset that NU'EST wasn't reviewed but I learned to let go. Simon and Martina work so hard on these videos and I really appreciate them, but at the same time I'm jealous because they get to meet all my favorite Kpop groups and interview them :P <3