Yeah.. And I'm trying to finish all of his drama and movie..I think I'm half way there...^^ I guess I'm really rooting for the underdogs... I don't like much those pretty face actor...I choose talent ^^...
Sygwen wrote:
I don't like much those pretty face actor...I choose talent ^^...

Amen to that.
Bladey wrote:
He's also one of the more likeable actors- has a pleasant disposition and just that aura of likeability about him, I appreciate such quality the most.

Yeah I agree..And he got such sweet voice...
hahah looks like this thread is starting to fangirl :D let;s keep it up :D By the way, when is Ooku being aired?
I heard around Oct, I forgot the actual date...
Ah,I remember they will air it on Oct 12 in Japan
Oh, that;s great then! In the meantime, time to catch up with some of his other work. I jave just finished a movie called Confession so I probably don;t want to see Joker for the time being, I know he has some lighter fare among his work so I will start with that.

http://www.tokyohive.com/2012/09/the-cast-of-kagi-dorobou-no-method-talk-about-love-butts-and-beetles/
i first saw him in legal high !! i like his acting :)
anjhelie_o929 wrote: i first saw him in legal high !!
i like his acting :)

deshou? :-) Isn't that right? Legal high had the most perfectly written main role ever and he rendered that role well, did justice to the story.
I highly recommend his drama Himitsu no Hanazo and his movie Golden Slumber...his great there
Hays. I'm having a hard time downloading Joker, there's no seeder >,<
Sygwen wrote: I highly recommend his drama Himitsu no Hanazo and his movie Golden Slumber...his great there

Yes, Himitsu was what I had in mind :)
Just finish Shinsengumi gonna watch one of his movie....I want to download JOker but it's taking me so long cause there's no seeders
I love himitsu. I love Wataru an the beothers in general, but Wataru is definitely one of my favourites. An underrated drama that is adorable, cute and has it all. I really enjpoyed it. Good luck, Sygwen.
Yeah I love Wataru too... I really like those kind of character.. I'm asking my bf to download some of his movies and dramas... I'm using 2 PC to download all of his works but it will take awhile...