Oh Oh Oh... Jotei? Im going to check it out heehee
Kawaikochan wrote:

His page says that "Aru Ai No Uta (Song of Love)" is a romance and he's the only male lead listed. maybe you could try that.

Im going to try that too wow, looks nice. And he was very young haha. Plus there is another drama which I watched, haha, wouldn't recommend, but maybe yes, I dont know. Wait a minute... is the same drama that kawai just mentioned, Jotei. I thought it was a movie, lol.

I have seen this drama kawai. :)
What exactly is Liar Game about? The synopsis always leaves me still clueless.

And also...I watched Love Shuffle and loved it...I want to watch another drama with him so what would be your top pick? Liar Game? Another choice?
Liar game is good. Erika Toda's character gets annoying after a while, but Matsuda is a hottie throughout. He is really smart and cool. The drama is about these people who are playing a large betting game. They have to perform various tasks in order to win each round and move on to the next. Winning the rounds require lots of puzzle solving and psychology. It's a really good plot.

Nina, what didn't you like about Jotei?
errr.. spoiler if I tell you.
haha thx for the warning. I'll just have to track it down and see for myself. at least my expectations are low now :)
Kawaikochan wrote: haha thx for the warning. I'll just have to track it down and see for myself. at least my expectations are low now :)

I can sent you links if you wish :D
And the spoiler is more of end kind of spoiler, so you wouldn't want to know the end before you even start haha.
Oh and Jeanie Liar Game is good, I recommend too. :)
The worst thing about Liar Game is Erika Toda's character, but you learn to ignore it after a while and focus on Akiyama-san...
liar game is awesome. the hottest i've seen shota yet. but the story is the best thing about it. his character is always thinking several steps ahead of everyone else. he always seems to be able to read ppl and what they are thinking. season 2 is a bit slow to me, i've kinda put it on hold but i should try to complete it too this weekend and knock out 2 of shota's dramas this week.
I've just started Liar Game (first season), and although I've noticed shota before, I've always been more of an oguri shun fan (yeah yeah shoot me). BUT I have to say - he has one of the sexiest voices eva. Man, it's absolutely delicious to listen to. flipping heck.
Then, when I watched that first vid of p1, I almost fell off my chair. His English accent is so good! Definitely on the posh scale - I'd say he's spent some time in posher parts of London (very crisp 'or' in New York).
I think I may be at step one of fan-girl-dom. ^^
O_o
all kinds of yikes for this!!!
I can't wait to see that movie. :D
Sweet Lord! He's like a one man "Fight Club" ... Does Matsuda Shota ever "get the girl"? I want to see that just once. Can't wait see this even though it looks like it might be hard to watch.
jeanie65jh wrote: Sweet Lord! He's like a one man "Fight Club" ... Does Matsuda Shota ever "get the girl"? I want to see that just once. Can't wait see this even though it looks like it might be hard to watch.

hmmm, might be a bit too much for me (v squeamish) - might have to wait for everyone else to review it, and be content to look at the pics! :)