Bobidna wrote: Sou desu ne... :(. Thanks for your info.

Hmm I don´t know much for as well :(
I watched the movie on youtube,first in RAW,and then with subs :D
The series I watched on myvideo but it takes tim until you find all parts there^^
Bobidna wrote: Sou desu ne... :(. Thanks for your info.

you're welcome. sorry i can't be much help
rosefae72 wrote: you're welcome. sorry i can't be much help

Hehehehehehe*happy about every new post mad in the thread :p*
I didnt really like the drama. She uses violence to resolve situations. On the other hand GTO, I loved. Despite being physically strong, he uses words and ideas to help his students. <3
Strongly recommend GTO for those who like Gokusen.
bannie wrote: I didnt really like the drama. She uses violence to resolve situations.
On the other hand GTO, I loved.

Despite being physically strong, he uses words and ideas to help his students. <3

bannie wrote: Strongly recommend GTO for those who like Gokusen.

Hahaha I on the other hand found his speeches kind of "unnatural" and yes (cheesy as well) ...
But I guess it´s because I don´t tend to like Dramas like that. Except Gokusen:)
I loved her personality...
I watched GTO too~
bannie wrote: Strongly recommend GTO for those who like Gokusen.

I like GTO, love Gokusen. I like Onizuka's back story, and his bumbling in love too. I love Yankumi's sense of justice and honor, and how she proves to her colleagues that her students aren't trash and that she isn't trash because of her background.
I'm watching this right now. I just finished episode 5 of the first season. I enjoy it a lot! I don't think it's very surprising, everything is actually pretty simple (I expect Yankumi is going to continue win her students over little by little while outsmarting the Head Teacher who is going to keep trying to get rid of her class and he'll fail every time) but it's funny and cute and absolutely heartwarming. <3 I didn't think it sounded too interesting the first time I read the synopsis, I just watched it because I read articles about it and several people recommended it (and because I wanted to watch something with Yukie Nakama because she's too adorable for words), but I think this is a drama that is easy to love once you start watching it. :) Also, I really like Sawada. :)
I really love gokusen. The drama that made me a drama addict. Also reminds me of my highschool days used to be like those students of yankumi XD a troublemaker and offcourse the beautifull nakama yukie is in it :) Have seen gto too the original and 2012 version. Gokusen and Gto are both awesome. Both teachers use differenr tactics to change their students but the goal is the same.
Love the 1st season. Shun and Jun's time together...so young, so hot...what more can a girl want. I put season 2 on hold. It felt like they were doing a not as good repeat of season 1. Haven't seen part 3 or the movie yet.
I just finished Gokusen S1! Haha, I loved this so much! :D

I wish I could be a teacher like Yankumi *lol* My favourite thing about the ending: *spoiler*Tetsu and the police men were talking about her, and the one she didn't like (what's his name again?) said: "Does that mean that the three of us are rivals?" And Shin sticks his head up, saying: "Make that four"... Haha, I knew it! I just never thought he'd ever say it! :D **

I know it's not an appropriate thing to say, but Shin/Yankumi? I ship it like burning!! My new OTP since a few episodes back. (A question, though... are drama-addicts not writing fanfiction? I'm used to seeing fic for even rare pairings in every anime fandom, but I haven't seen anything about hidden feelings and forbidden attraction in the classroom...)
lily_b wrote: I just finished Gokusen S1! Haha, I loved this so much! :D

I wish I could be a teacher like Yankumi *lol* My favourite thing about the ending: *spoiler*Tetsu and the police men were talking about her, and the one she didn't like (what's his name again?) said: "Does that mean that the three of us are rivals?" And Shin sticks his head up, saying: "Make that four"... Haha, I knew it! I just never thought he'd ever say it! :D **

I know it's not an appropriate thing to say, but Shin/Yankumi? I ship it like burning!! My new OTP since a few episodes back. (A question, though... are drama-addicts not writing fanfiction? I'm used to seeing fic for even rare pairings in every anime fandom, but I haven't seen anything about hidden feelings and forbidden attraction in the classroom...)

If you read the manga, Shin and Yankumi actually do end up together in the end. Fans were upset that Shin was not included in the second season and their relationship was not allowed to develop.
Ah, that's good to know! :D If I had read the manga, I guess I would have been upset about it, too. I was already a little bit upset because it seemed so right.... haha.
knew here was something real to the Shin and Yankumi! I had a feeling but I never read the manga though. Watched the anime but that was one confusing anime lol.
I LOVE Gokusen so much! I actually just finished all 3 seasons and the specials and the movie about 2 days ago. And man, I've already re-watched it! Haha, I can't get over it at the moment!