yukino78 wrote: i hear yah...i wanna re-watch them all! i know i have them all saves somewhere, but i switched laptop and my ipod got stolen with all the gokusen episodes! arghhh! now i can't find where all my shows are!

Hahah I remember all my times I re-watched them over online:p It was kind.....of nerve-wracking~? :p
nekoblah wrote: i liked GTO story line more ... Gokusen is more a fangirl type xD

Oha...hahaha I don´t think it´s about fangirl etc...actually the "hot" guys didn´t even interest me in there:p
It was Yankumi and OK Shin as well^^ And I loved the action-scenes.When you can call them like that....:)
Has anyone read the manga of Gokusen? After watching the drama, I read it. Much more satisfying ending, imo. That being said, Gokusen is my favorite Japanese drama ever. Oh, I have drawn a version of Yankumi somewhere, I'll put it up sometime.
yankumicho wrote: Has anyone read the manga of Gokusen? After watching the drama, I read it. Much more satisfying ending, imo.

That being said, Gokusen is my favorite Japanese drama ever.

Oh, I have drawn a version of Yankumi somewhere, I'll put it up sometime.

Do that! I would love to see it <3
Gokusen is the only J-Drama which is my favorite and which I watched over 10 times :D
I watched the Anime...I am not sure if I finished the Manga too but I guess so~
The annoying thing in the Drama is that ***Shin makes a comment on how much he likes her BUT AFTER THAT HE DISAPPEARS.And isn´t shown anymore:(***URGH...Truly unsatisfying...
Mirichan wrote: Do that! I would love to see it <3
Gokusen is the only J-Drama which is my favorite and which I watched over 10 times :D
I watched the Anime...I am not sure if I finished the Manga too but I guess so~
The annoying thing in the Drama is that ***Shin makes a comment on how much he likes her BUT AFTER THAT HE DISAPPEARS.And isn´t shown anymore:(***URGH...Truly unsatisfying...

Oh, I know. That made me sooo sad. I started to ship Yankumi/Odagiri* in the movie though, lol, but I'm definitely YK/S forever.

EDIT: I found the picture, so here it is...enjoy!
yankumicho wrote: Oh, I know. That made me sooo sad. I started to ship Yankumi/Odagiri* in the movie though, lol, but I'm definitely YK/S forever.

Awwww thank you<3 It looks hilarious in a good way :D Like I imagined it(:
It was the same for me though I couldnßt forget the other pairing in my mind.They should have shown more"affection " and love between YK/O in the Movie...maybe I would have been satisfied then..:Still I wished through the whole Movie HE would come suddenly and then surprise her students :p
Mirichan wrote: Awwww thank you<3 It looks hilarious in a good way :D Like I imagined it(:
It was the same for me though I couldnßt forget the other pairing in my mind.They should have shown more"affection " and love between YK/O in the Movie...maybe I would have been satisfied then..:Still I wished through the whole Movie HE would come suddenly and then surprise her students :p

Awww...you're welcome! Yeah, I sort of wished he'd turn up too, especially at the end. I wanted to see the looks on Ogata and Kazama's faces, since their faces earlier in the film were sooo funny!!
yankumicho wrote: Awww...you're welcome! Yeah, I sort of wished he'd turn up too, especially at the end. I wanted to see the looks on Ogata and Kazama's faces, since their faces earlier in the film were sooo funny!!

Yes exactly like that I hoped too^^ Maybe it is because he is too popular and doesn´t want to play in "small roles" like that anymore?? *Sigh* I wished so much for it to happen^^ Like sitting infront the screen while saying:"Please,please,please make it happen":D
Mirichan wrote: Yes exactly like that I hoped too^^ Maybe it is because he is too popular and doesn´t want to play in "small roles" like that anymore?? *Sigh* I wished so much for it to happen^^ Like sitting infront the screen while saying:"Please,please,please make it happen":D

I've heard multiple rumors concerning why he didn't come back (too busy/had a real fight with NY, popularity), but I'm not sure if the writers even intended for him to come back. I did the same. I wished, and wished, and wished. I wished so much I started to cry a bit. :D
yankumicho wrote: Oh, I know. That made me sooo sad. I started to ship Yankumi/Odagiri* in the movie though, lol, but I'm definitely YK/S forever.

That's a good picture. did you draw it?
Sleepninja wrote: That's a good picture. did you draw it?

Mmmhmm. I drew it 3 or 4 months ago. :D
I've seen gokusen 1 and 2. I am watching gokusen 3 now, but I still haven't the gokusen movie. Could you share with me, where can I get gokusen the movie? When I see this drama, Sometimes i just think how many glasses that Yankumi have, because every time she want to go to fight she always throwing off her glasses. That's a little bit weird I think.
you could try dramacrazy.net - they have the movie there. it's just a matter of checking to see if the links aren't broken. well, she does come from a yakuza family so I'm sure they have money to replace any glasses she throws away. Or maybe when we're not looking she picks up the glasses after the fight.... ?
Hahaha :D... You're right maybe she picks up the glasses. Could I download that movie on dramacrazy.net?
No... it's actually a streaming site. So there's no downloading there. Fortunately they have a lot of shows so I can keep myself busy without having to worry about cramming up my disk space with shows. Anyway... thats where I watched the first Gokusen.
Sou desu ne... :(. Thanks for your info.