OK, so I finally watched the very cute Mei-chan no Shitsuji where the butler is all filled with self recrimination for having feelings for the leading lady and does his best to not reveal his feelings, slipping up just enough that she wonders how he really feels...because she's falling for him.

It reminded me of the kDrama Hotel King (though Mei-chan is super silly and Hotel King is super melo), because the hotel manager, believing that he's undeserving of love (curse you Evil Father Figure!) AND that the lead is his sister, does his best to appear uncaring even as he is falling in love.

Another would be Kimi wa Petto, where they both fight attraction because of their arrangement of pet/owner, age differences and past histories.
Kurosagi kind of fits the bill: he's attracted and interested, but so driven by his own demons that he pushes her away repeatedly.

Can anyone suggest some other shows that have this theme? Someone actively fighting The Love?

To clarify, I'm Not looking for Noble Idiocy, where one of the characters decides on their own that the relationship should stop for the Greater Good and breaks up or stops it short.

I'm looking more for their reason to be more internal - due to:
  1. Status --A butler can't love his master!
  2. Feelings of low self-worth --I did a Horrible thing in the past and he/she is an innocent who shouldn't be tainted by me!
  3. A misunderstanding -- oh, wait, you're NOT my sister?
  4. Other --You are the daughter of my enemy/I'm not your fiancé - I'm her doppleganger/etc!
I've seen some revenge dramas where the revenge is why they don't want to fall in love and that is OK, but I'd rather there be another reason.

Also, must have a happy ending. I'm fine crying my eyes out through the show, but I want a happy ending.

Thanks!
The Princess' Man - it's such a good drama! It's one of those 'daughter of my enemy' type stories. <33
Atashinchi no Danshi - the 3rd son like his supposed step-mum
Because It's The First Time - a group of friends but each one has a crush on someone in the group.
In Time With You - they've known each other for so long, it's hard for her to accept that her best friend might have feelings for her.
Perseverance, Goo Hae Ra - girl likes guy, but guys brother likes girl, misunderstanding occur, they meet again years later they meet again.
like really actively fighting it would be Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge, it's actually from the same time as Mei-chan so it has the same feel and it's really cute, it's about a loner girl having to live with 4 handsome guys, another one could be Hana Kimi (2007 japanese version), the main girl dresses up as a boy to join an all boys school for reasons...