Hey everyone
I'm having a bad day. We've all been there.
I was wondering if we could create a list of funny heart-warming dramas for bad days like this and share with everyone.
I'll start with 5 tittles and you guys send yours

- Mr. Nietzsche in the Convenience Store
- Bitter blood
- Anna-san no Omame
- Juhan Shuttai !
- Legal high 1/ 2
I love the idea ! Thank you ^^ here are the dramas I've watched that Im sure will make lyou froget your bad day : 

5-ji Kara 9-ji Made
Black President
Dame na Watashi ni Koishite Kudasai
Don Quixote
Family's Form
Good Partner
GTO
Hapimari: Happy Marriage
Kaitou Tantei Yamaneko
Love Shuffle
editMou Ichido Kimi ni, Propose
My Boss, My Hero
Nigeru wa Haji da ga Yaku ni Tatsu
Nobunaga Concerto
Nodame Cantabile
Saikou no Rikon
Tenno no Ryoriban
Wakamono Tachi
My Rainy days to compliment the mood
Hey i'm happy that you like the idea, actually I've never started Black President but you made me start it ;)
I reaaaaally loved Kantou Tantei Yamaneko, 5-ji kara 9-ji made, and of course the classic my boss my hero and so on.

I really think a good drama can change the mood !
- Tamiou
- Okitegami Kyoko no Biboroku
Hanzawa Naoki if your bad day is because of your boss/coworkers/company and you want to live vicariously.

Otherwise: Nobuta wo Produce is definitely a favorite. I don't watch many happy dramas but really enjoyed this.
Brother Beat - the cure for the mother of all bad days! :)
Kimi wa petto is my personal pick-me-up choice for whenever I'm feeling low, there's something so comforting about it for me. There's also Fuben na Benriya (albeit an aquired taste, in terms of comedy), 99.9 Criminal Lawyer is a lot of fun, Ie Uru Onna is both funny as well as having an episodic heartwarming moral at the end. For more heartwarming of the feel-good types I'd recommend Dame na watashi ni koishite kudasai, Kazoku no Katachi, and most of all Nigeru wa haji da ga yaku ni tatsu.
Pride will certainly brighten your day ..
Watashi wo Hanasanaide 
Boku no Yabai Tsuma
Guys ! I've tried for the 3rd tie Nigeru wa haji da ga yaku ni tatsu but can't feel the hype :(.
I dont recommend Watashi wo Hanasanaide for a bad day, or you just hang yourself haha