Hello,

I've created this forum to see which actors deserve a lot more praise and recognition for their work. This can be in your own opinion of who you think needs to be talked about more. 

It can either be actors who:

1. Only became nationally/Internationally famous for just 1 drama and is only known for that drama.

2. Actors who have won awards but you don't feel that they have enough recognition from fans around the world.

3.  Actors you think need more lead roles.

4. Actors that you want Kdrama fans to recognise by watching their dramas.

Etc.

This can include actors that are your favourites but need more loving. Name as many as you like and you can give some drama/movie recommendations too <3

For Example:

Heo Sung Tae - Known for mainly villain roles and currently expanding his characters to portray good and evil. Internationally famous for Squid Game but deserves to be recognised for his other character portrayals. Just recently completed his first main role and hoping his next main role catches the audience's eyes. Won awards for Best Actor, Best Supporting Actor, Excellence Awards etc but I think he needs more recognition. 

Drama Recommendations:

1. Decoy: Part 1/ Part 2 - Fraudster Noh Sang Cheon (First main drama role)

2. Big Bet/Big Bet Part 2 - Mischievous gangster Seo Tae Seok

3. Beyond Evil - CEO Lee Chang Jin

4. Psychopath Diary - Hilarious, Retired Gangster Jang Chil Sung

5.  Witch's Court - Villain's Assistant Baek Sang Ho

7. WATCHER - Detective Jang Hae Ryong

Movie Recommendations:

1. Hunt - Agent Jang Cheol Seong

2. The Divine Move 2: The Wrathful - Master Go Player Busan Weed

3. The 12th Suspect - Cafe owner Noh Seok Hyeon

4. The Outlaws - Venom Gang Leader

Now it's your turn! Enjoy :D

I think this topic itself is very underrated and could lead to amazing discussions.

Jeon Yeo Been 

Her performance in Vincenzo is nothing short of amazing. I think she fits into your number 1 as she is mostly known for Vincenzo. I can't wait to see her with Song Kang Ho in the movie Cobweb. Her upcoming movie Harbin seems interesting too.

Kim Yong Ji

I loved her presence in The King: Eternal Monarch as supporting characters Na-ri and Seung-A. Her low key charming performance as the alley coffee shop owner Na-ri slowly but surely won me over and made me a fan. I hope she gets her opportunity to shine in a rom com or something of the sort. 

for SK actors/actresses, here is my list

• Kim Dongwook - One of my fave fave fave actor of all time, first saw him in The Coffee Prince, but it was not until 5 years later with The Concubine that I really became a stan after watching him The Concubine. 
    • Along with The Gods (part 1 and 2)
    • The Guest
    • King of Pigs
    • Special Labor Inspector Mr. Jo
    • Find My in Your Memory
    • Take Off
    • Delightfully Deceitful
    • More Than A Maid
    • The Concubine
  • Lee Seyoung - she is such veteran since she acted since she was a child, but this lady packs a punch when she is in her moment. I do hope people watch her and appreciate her cause she deserve it. there was a scene in The Red Sleeve where she was not saying any words, and I just ugly cry when i watch it (or rewatch it...)
    • The Red Sleeve
    • The Crowned Clown
    • Hwayugi
    • The Gentlemen of Wolgyesu Tailor Shop
    • Doctor John
    • Kairos
  • Park JungMin - considered as the blue chip of chungmuro but I don't think international people know or recognize the talent that he is
    • Bleack Night
    • Dongju: The Portrait of a Poet
    • Deliver Us from Evil
    • Miracle: Letters to the President
    • Psychokinesis
    • Sunset in My Hometown
  • Lee Seol - she is very much underrated in all accounts, thought time well tell when/if a good project will go her way
    • After The Rain
    • Less Than Evil
  • Park Sunghoon - many people start to really notice him after The Glory but gawd thsi guy is just so amazing
    • Not Other (ongoing)
    • The Glory
    • Psychopath Diary
    • Drama Special: Haesoo
    • Drama Special: Review Notebook of My Embarrassing Days
  • Kim Hieora - Another The Glory graduate, I was super glued to her when watching The Glory
    •  The Glory
    • Extraordinary Attorney Woo - Cameo
    • The Uncanny Counter 2 (ongoing)
  • Lee JoonHyuk - He has been regarded in the supporting roles for quite some time, though he does get lead roles once in a while. I just hope he gets more projects and ore people to watch him
    • Stranger / Secret Forest
    • Along with the Gods
    • 365: Repeat The Year
    • Designated Survivor
    • House of Bluebird
    • Naked Fireman
  • Kim Hyanggi - she is my baby, been following her since I first saw her in The Queens Classroom. She is not as popular as the the other child stars, but she is one to watch too.
    • Along with the Gods (Part 1 and 2)
    • At Eighteen
    • Snowy Road
    • Queens Classroom
    • Innocent Witness
    • Poong, The Joseon Psychiatrist

Uhm Tae Goo - 

Night in Paradise

Additional Listing:

• Tang JoonSang - first saw him in racket Boys and he was very charismatic, ever since then I was drawn to whatever project he does
    • Move to Heaven
    • Racket Boys
    • Kings Letters
    • Crash Landing On You
  • Lee SooKyung - she has gotten her awards and deservedly so, but I do think she needs to get more roles. Though I do somehow understand the lack of popularity, she is one of those people that has resting b*tch face that make her hard to get to know, but aside from that, she is such a talent
    • Where Stars land
    • Miracle: Letters to the President
    • Hogu's Love
    • Youngsoon
    • Law School
    • Heart Blacked
  • Chae Jong-Hyeop - there is something innately memorable about his presence, even with little screen time in Hot Stove League, he remains such a key figure in that drama that had Namgoong Min and Park Eunbin
    • See You in My 19th Life
    • Unlock My Boss 
    • Love All Play 
    • Nevertheless 
    • Hot Stove League 
  • Park JooHyun - She is the other half of what made me love Love All Play opposite Chae Jonghyeop. but more than that, her dramas are always so different and very nicely played by her. Really hoping for her to get more roles and dramas.
    • Zombie Detective
    • Love All Play
    • Extracurricular
    • A Piece of Your Mind
  • Choi Hyunwook - This guy is so young but man he has gone and just come in full force acting mode at only 20 years old. He is 21 years old at 2023, and I am definitely looking forward for his 2 upcoming dramas Hi Cookie and Sparkling Watermelon.
    • Racket Boys
    • D.P. Season 2
    • Weak Hero Class 1
    • Taxi Driver Season 1
    • Twenty Five Twenty One
  • Kim Seulgi - I feel like KSG has limited roles due to the impossible beauty standard of korea. She is pretty but mostl likely not anywhere considered leading lady material thus restricted to friend of the lead. Plus she does give off comedic vibes. I just hope kdramas make a drama just for her, cause she shines in whatever roles she does
    • Oh My Ghost 
    • Find Me In Your Memory
    • Queen of The Ring
    • Law Cafe
    • Discovery of Love
  • Lee Jeong-Ha - this guy is such a character actor. He takes small roles and make it so impactful to watc. he is so endearingly memorable that I can't help but wish more project and roles for him.
    • Moving
    • Run On 
    • Nevertheless
  • Go Minsi - such a calm and very understated actress. she does her thing and just moves on. I do think she needs more dramas to properly get her name out there
    • Youth of May
    • Sweet Home
    • Secret Boutique
    • Jirisan

Awesome! They all deserve a lot more recognition. I love all these actors! :D