Park Min Young... Yeah, I can understand that. Gom Na Na for sure. I'm still not sure if it's her or the characters I dislike. I don't think she worked well with Lee Min Ho at least. City Hunter got on my nerves a lot, actually. Shitty Hunter, I called him, as opposed to the original Saeba Ryo!

Goo Hye Sun can be a little much when she plays the lead.
UGH Yoon Eun Hye can get annoying sometimes...
I also would like to add Gu Hye Sun. I think she is the only actress I find unwatchable. I don't hate any actress as I don't know them personally and hate is a strong word. There are PLENTY of female characters I hate in dramas...Add Hwa Young from Me Too Flower to that list. (The actress was great in Capitol Scandal..I like her) But I'm now catching up with that drama since it's finished and I just want to reach through the screen and strangle her! Back to Gu Hye Sun...For some reason I just can't stand her acting...her look, her voice, everything turns me off. BBF, The Musical and now this new one: Take Care Of Us Captain. I have no interest and will not watch them because of her. So now I know how Lis feels about Lee Da Hae. (Although I still say she's missing out on Chuno and should just skip her parts and watch it for Jang Hyuk's performance!) LOL I'm done jabbering now.
The name of the thread was edited. Go to the first page. This was opened a while ago. I've even forgot about it.
Yeona wrote: The name of the thread was edited. Go to the first page. This was opened a while ago. I've even forgot about it.

If you 'go advanced' you can change the actual name as it appears! and I did see that...I was just emphasizing my point about disliking character rather than person. Except for Gu Hye Sun apparently. ;)
Jeaniessi wrote: If you 'go advanced' you can change the actual name as it appears! and I did see that...I was just emphasizing my point about disliking character rather than person. Except for Gu Hye Sun apparently. ;)

Thank you for telling me. I changed it. :)
LisNoir wrote: I have since then discovered it's actually HER....

And for some reason I can't stand Moon Geun Young.

They are both in my blacklist and I refuse to watch anything with them in it...

Sniffle. Lee Da Hae, don't cry my love! I love you!
Yeona wrote: Thank you for telling me. I changed it. :)

Hmmm but on forum it appears the same... :/
Yeona wrote: Hmmm but on forum it appears the same... :/

There might be a delay in the update and will change soon ...Skye?
Jeaniessi wrote: There might be a delay in the update and will change soon ...Skye?

Whats the problem?
I don't mind Moon Geun Young. Although, I've only ever seen her in Mary Stayed Out Way Too Long. That drama was a disappointment but I blame the writers for that. I liked her. Lee Da Hae ..I have no problem with. I have liked her in the three things I've seen her do. I think she gets a bad rap.
Skye-N-Rain wrote: Whats the problem?

Yeona changed the name of the thread and it isn't showing.
Hmm, that's weird. Maybe she changed the title of the first post :S I can just manually change the title if you want, Yeona.
Skye-N-Rain wrote: Hmm, that's weird. Maybe she changed the title of the first post :S
I can just manually change the title if you want, Yeona.

I changed the name of the thread.. but anyway.. You can change it. :)
Yeona wrote: I changed the name of the thread.. but anyway.. You can change it. :)

Fixed it!