I don't hate any actress. I'm more into disliking actors, really.
And since Koreans are masters in creating hateful female characters, I won't bore anyone with a neverending list.
I do believe there are a couple of actresses who are in need of some acting lessons, though.

One is Uee, the one who played in You're Beautiful. I wonder why she was casted, honestly, since she's constantly referred to as a beauty while I found her vulgar looking. I certainly don't hate her, and if she improves her acting skills, I'll be more than happy to change idea on her.

Ditto for Koo Hye Sun, the one who played Jan Di in BBF. Admittedly, I have seen her only in that drama, maybe her wooden acting was a direction choice, since everyone in that show looked as if they were made out of wood - or marble. Again, I don't dislike the actress at all, I just think she didn't show great acting skills.
siren wrote: Hmm it seems like people are stating both character and as a person...

Actresses I dislike:

-Park Shi yeon (why is she so bland? i feel like her characters are invisible in all the dramas she plays in. she is a pretty face but thats about it...)

That's exactly the word I was looking for.

siren wrote: Characters I dislike:

-Goong: Min Hyo Rin ( I really really disliked this character. After she gives up the prince she decides oh since he is married im gonna try to get him back?! She is just too pathetic and annoying)
- Hee Jin (i felt bad for her character but i just didnt like her for some reason)

Goong: i really disliked her, I agree she was so pathetic and then trying to play it like someone stole her true love.

I know I disliked Hee Jin because she thought he would just be waiting for her after she had left without saying anything and everything would be ok after coming back years later. I just couldn't feel sorry for her.
brooloevaro wrote:

Ditto for Koo Hye Sun, the one who played Jan Di in BBF. Admittedly, I have seen her only in that drama, maybe her wooden acting was a direction choice, since everyone in that show looked as if they were made out of wood - or marble. Again, I don't dislike the actress at all, I just think she didn't show great acting skills.

Yes. I agreed. I wonder why so many people like her in that drama.
dont kill me y.y

its the lead actress in secret garden

reason: i hate hwang jini.... shallow reason hehe
ginstt wrote: not the actor but her character in My Girl - Lee Da Hae

omg i didnt know people disliked her :O
I LOVE HER! shes one of my favourite drama characters ever! :|
Apattairl wrote: omg i didnt know people disliked her :O

Jejejeje, yes we exist...lol I dropped the drama because of her.
alot of these are valid but I love Yoon Eun Hye, she is one of my favorite drama actresses.
Apattairl wrote: omg i didnt know people disliked her :O

LOL...Yes, there r ppl like me..don't hate me please :) **puss in boots eyes**
So I really can't stand Koo Hye Sun!!! Grrrr. She is really driving me crazy, I've tried three or four times to watch "Boys Before Flowers" but I couldn't because of her, she's so annoying, especially when she talks. When "The Musical" appeared I thought that I would give her one last chance but now I can say I'm not gonna watch ANY drama starring her.
Yoon Eun Hye is also on my black list as well as Kim Min Jung (from Thorn Birds) and Park Ye Jin (from My Princess).
I know this topic is about actresses but I have only one actor that I really dislike. It's Chun Jung Myung (from Man of Honor). I think that drama would so much nicer without him...
Alexija wrote: So I really can't stand Koo Hye Sun!!! Grrrr. She is really driving me crazy, I've tried three or four times to watch "Boys Before Flowers" but I couldn't because of her, she's so annoying, especially when she talks. When "The Musical" appeared I thought that I would give her one last chance but now I can say I'm not gonna watch ANY drama starring her.
Yoon Eun Hye is also on my black list as well as Kim Min Jung (from Thorn Birds) and Park Ye Jin (from My Princess).
I know this topic is about actresses but I have only one actor that I really dislike. It's Chun Jung Myung (from Man of Honor). I think that drama would so much nicer without him...

There there.. *pats back*
I get that way when I talk about Yoon Eun Hye too. It's perfectly normal.
Tiny_Ninja wrote:
Character wise: Lee Da Hee (Yoo, Rin, My Girl)

I have since then discovered it's actually HER....

And for some reason I can't stand Moon Geun Young.

They are both in my blacklist and I refuse to watch anything with them in it...
Hmmm I can't say there's an actress I hate. But I didn't like Jung So Min's acting in Playful Kiss. But that might just be for that drama. I haven't seen her in anything else so I can't accurately judge her acting ability.
okukong wrote: alot of these are valid but I love Yoon Eun Hye, she is one of my favorite drama actresses.

Haha She's my favorite too. I think it's great that everyone has such different tastes. If everyone liked the same thing, it would get boring.
YEH is oe of my favourite actresses too, and I hate most Korean actresses but it isn't their fault, it's mainly the characters. The one actress I truly hate is Park Min Young. I hate so much how she acts! She ruined City Hunter for me...¬¬
beca256 wrote: YEH is oe of my favourite actresses too, and I hate most Korean actresses but it isn't their fault, it's mainly the characters. The one actress I truly hate is Park Min Young. I hate so much how she acts! She ruined City Hunter for me...¬¬

I have to say that I loved Park Min Young in City Hunter but I just can't stand her in Man of Honor. I've read that originally her role should be played by Han Hyo Joo. I'm wondering if the show would be better cause the story itself is boring for me...