theiun wrote: I think you should reword post. It's more like Korean drama CHARACTERS you don't like, not the actual actor/actress. If you hate the characters, that means the actor/actress is doing a pretty darn good job in making that character very hateful. You're talking about the characters you hate, not the person who portrays that character. xD

I don't think I'm wrong. I really don't like the characters I mentioned and the actresses as well. I like many opposide characters so I think these ones are the worst opposide characters. About those actresses: In these dramas their acting really sucks. I think you can hate a character even more because an actress doesn't know how to portrait it.
I agree with you. I also think that may be the roles they portrayed made you get irritated especially when they were the anti-heroine. haha. And if we get irritated, that only means that they quite got in to you and that they are quite effective. ^^
Should we really hate them??? haha. I think I can go with the dislike first. ^^ As for me, there are lots of actors that at first I've really disliked them with their sucking acting in a certain drama but they do improve after another drama or movie. ^^
ankenichi wrote: Should we really hate them??? haha. I think I can go with the dislike first. ^^
As for me, there are lots of actors that at first I've really disliked them with their sucking acting in a certain drama but they do improve after another drama or movie. ^^

Okay, so this thread is OLD. So this matter was already discussed before.
The only thing you have to do, only if you want to, is to answer the question: what actress or female character you don't like. End of story. :)
Oh sorry 'bout that. Then it's Im Yoon Ah >.< I just can't really feel her.
Seo Hyo Rim. i'm sure she's a perfectly lovely person and bad hair and make up have something to do with it but she always looks like a popeyed bobble headed alien and sounds like a chicken when she talks. "bawk bawk bawk"
If we dislike a charactor that much that we will kill them, then it must be a very, very good actor/actress! ;D So "hate" a actor means that he or she are very bad at acting, or that what I think?!
Gu Hye Sun - maybe it's only temporary, but after the Musical I don't have the slightest ambition to watch her again in the near future. I think she's a nice person in real life, but her characterisation of Eun Bi just made me shudder.
cityhunter83 wrote: Seo Hyo Rim.

i'm sure she's a perfectly lovely person and bad hair and make up have something to do with it but she always looks like a popeyed bobble headed alien and sounds like a chicken when she talks. "bawk bawk bawk"

Jajaja....I just really laughed out loud at this. So true....lol
cityhunter83 wrote: seo hyo rim.

I'm sure she's a perfectly lovely person and bad hair and make up have something to do with it but she always looks like a popeyed bobble headed alien and sounds like a chicken when she talks. "bawk bawk bawk"

lisnoir wrote: jajaja....i just really laughed out loud at this. So true....lol

lmao :d
cityhunter83 wrote: Seo Hyo Rim.

i'm sure she's a perfectly lovely person and bad hair and make up have something to do with it but she always looks like a popeyed bobble headed alien and sounds like a chicken when she talks. "bawk bawk bawk"

bwahahaha! Actually, I like the different interpretations of this. I went at this from the point of view that it was the female character I loathed/disliked. Which usually meant the actress had done her job well. Because she was written to be hateful! So..Success! But of course there are the other two options. (see mine and others posts regarding Gu Hye Sun and how it really is the actress that bugs me for some reason and I find her unwatchable.)

Then there is the third option. The actress did a crap job so I didn't like her character when perhaps I should have. My perfect example is the actress that played Oh Ha Ni in Playful Kiss. I haven't seen this girl in much granted, but...Her acting was horrible in that role and therefore, I did not like that character.

So it seems that these three reasons are all pretty valid... I think it's made this thread more interesting that everyone has such different views.
a lot of people hate lee da hae, go hye sun, and yoo eun hye.. hahah i love eun hye.. she did pretty good job in her dramas for me.. Da hae acting is fine too for me, i just hate her 'jang mi ri' character at Ripley.. OMG.. i skipped all her part at the drama... For go hye sun, i hate her acting at BBF, but i don't know about the musical or take care of us captain.. haven't watched it yet... actresses i don't really like is kim tae hee and ha ji won... no reasons.. just don't like them :(
PinkDiamond wrote: No one grates on my nerves as much as Seo Hyo Rim. From the moment she opened her mouth in Sungkyunkwan Scandal, she was only my black list. The only reason, and I mean the only reason that I've tolerated her thus far in Me, too flower is because Yoon Shi Yoon just happened to be brilliant in his role, which cancels out the "bwak bwak" sounds as CityHunter called it.

it really doesnt help that the casual term for "what" sounds just like "bawk" either. in me too flower every time she cried "baa?" (dont know how to spell the word, but that's what it sounds like) and she opened her eyes real wide i couldnt help but imagine her as one of those little dolls that you squeeze and it's eyes pop out, only in chicken form. i must say that even though she is type cast, she does play the roles well.

what truely baffles me about this girl though is that she's ALWAYS cast as if she is super attractive. now i'm not a hottie or anything, but i'm not putting myself out there like i am either. certainly i've seen worse looking girls but, really? are we really supposed to believe that ANYONE with eyes and a brain thought that girl would keep the attention of a rich hottie like yoon si yoon's character? add on top of that a crappy personality and her character didnt have a hope in hell.
character I dont like: - gong ah jung (Yoon Eun Hye) in lie to me. - Seo Jung Gyung (Choi Jung Yoon) in smile you. I hated her attitude towards her sister. - Oh Yoon Joo (Park Ye Jin ) in my princess. - Yoo He Yi (Uee ) in you're beautiful. actress I don't like: - lee bo young. I can't even bring myself to watch harvest villa because of her. Mon chéri Shin Ha Kyun is in it but even for him I can't do it. - park si yeon.