Skye-N-Rain wrote: Fixed it!

That is not funny Skye!! (lmao!)
Jeaniessi wrote: That is not funny Skye!! (lmao!)

:P Muahwuhawa
Lee Da Hae.. i'm so angry right now (for various reasons)..if she appeared before me eyes i might just kill her!
kamz wrote: Lee Da Hae..
i'm so angry right now (for various reasons)..if she appeared before me eyes i might just kill her!

Calm Kamzy. Calm! *gives you a cookie*
Skye-N-Rain wrote: Fixed it!

Thanks! :)

kamz wrote: Lee Da Hae..
i'm so angry right now (for various reasons)..if she appeared before me eyes i might just kill her!

LOOOL
Skye-N-Rain wrote: Calm Kamzy. Calm! *gives you a cookie*

sorry..me no likey cookie :p

Yeona wrote: LOOOL

no seriously i will kill her lol...i HATE her..H2T (head to toe) :D
Skye you can change today the name of the thread with I love Lee Dae Hee. I know how it feels when you see that your favorite actor/actress has so many haters. They will be so pissed off. lol
Yeona wrote: Skye you can change today the name of the thread with I love Lee Dae Hee. I know how it feels when you see that your favorite actor/actress has so many haters. They will be so pissed off. lol

Rofl, nah im too lazy now :P
Skye-N-Rain wrote: Calm Kamzy. Calm! *gives you a cookie*

Jajajajajaja....

And Yoona, you hate on Korean celebrities too. If you do it, it's normal to think people will hate on yours...lol

Kamz, what did LDH do now? She killed my desire to watch Chuno, how about you? LOL
LisNoir wrote: Jajajajajaja....

And Yoona, you hate on Korean celebrities too. If you do it, it's normal to think people will hate on yours...lol

Kamz, what did LDH do now? She killed my desire to watch Chuno, how about you? LOL

I know.. I just wanted to be a bad girl today and turn other people into bad too. lol
Yeona wrote: I know.. I just wanted to be a bad girl today and turn other people into bad too. lol

Sniffle. You wanted me to be bad :( :P
Skye-N-Rain wrote: Sniffle. You wanted me to be bad :( :P

Yeah.. how could you resist it? :D
Yeona wrote: Yeah.. how could you resist it? :D

Because I am the King of Kings!
LOL....Yoona

Skye-N-Rain wrote: Because I am the King of Kings!

Again...? lol
I think you should reword post. It's more like Korean drama CHARACTERS you don't like, not the actual actor/actress. If you hate the characters, that means the actor/actress is doing a pretty darn good job in making that character very hateful. You're talking about the characters you hate, not the person who portrays that character. xD