**Ji Hyun Woo's Profile**[/URL]

Ji Hyun Woo (Korean: 지현우) (born Joo Hyung Tae on November 29, 1984) is a South Korean actor and musician. He is best known for his lead roles in the TV dramas A Thousand Kisses (2011) and Queen In-Hyun's Man (2012). [Source: Wikipedia]

[U]TV Shows[LIST]
[*]Queen In Hyun's Man (tvN, 2012)
[*]A Thousand Kisses (MBC, 2011)
[*]Birth of a Rich Man (KBS2, 2010)
[*]Invincible Lee Pyung Kang (KBS2, 2009)
[*]My Precious Child (KBS2, 2008)
[*]My Sweet City (SBS, 2008)
[*]Me Ri, Dae Gu's Attack and Defense Battle (MBC, 2007)
[*]Over the Rainbow (MBC, 2006)
[*]Banjun Drama (SBS, 2005)
[*]Golden Apple (KBS2, 2005)
[*]If You Only Knew (KBS2, 2004)
[*]Old Miss Diary (KBS2, 2004)
[/LIST]
Movies[LIST]
[*]Mr. Idol (2011)
[*]Attack the Gas Station 2 (2010)
[*]It's OK Because I Love You/Fly High (2006)
[*]Old Miss Diary (2006)
[/LIST]
Awards
[LIST]
[*]2005 KBS Drama Awards: Netizen Popularity Award
[*]2006 MBC Drama Awards: PD Award
[*]2008 SBS Drama Awards: Best New Star
[*]2011 MBC Drama Awards: Serial Drama Excellence Award, Actor (A Thousand Kisses)
[/LIST]
Drama & Movie Discussion Threads
[LIST]
[*]Queen In Hyun's Man
[*]Mr. Idol
[*] Birth of the Rich
[/LIST]
I'm watching Queen In Hyun's Man and I'm totally smitten by his character Boong Do. But I had seen a drama with him last year, Invincible Lee Pyung Kang. I wasn't terribly impressed back then and had completely forgotten about him. I also watched "Mr. Idol" a few days ago, it was nice fluff, but beware Park Ye Jin is in that movie....lol

Yep I am a fan too had loads of his dramas on my PTW list but first time i saw him was QIHM....have been watching his films now saw Old Miss Diary yesterday & watching Attack on the Gas Station 2 today :D
RainFlower wrote: Yep I am a fan too had loads of his dramas on my PTW list but first time i saw him was QIHM....have been watching his films now saw Old Miss Diary yesterday & watching Attack on the Gas Station 2 today :D

Oh, did you like Old Miss Diary? I feel like watching another one of his movies. And let me know if you like Attack on the Gas Station 2.
I've seen him in Mr. Idol and now I'm currently watching Queen In Hyun's man. I think he has talent, he acts so naturally. I would like to see him in a another new drama or movie as a main actor. :)

♥♥♥..that's all oh btw i also just learnt that he used to be (or still is) a lead guitarist of the Kpop group “The Nuts”
Actor Ji Hyun Woo to enlist on July 3rd

[ATTACH=CONFIG]513[/ATTACH]

Actor Ji Hyun Woo (27), who recently confessed his feelings for Yoo In Na the other day at the fan meeting for ‘Queen Inhyun’s Man‘, will be enlisting in the military this July.

On June 8th, a representative of his agency, Paramount Music, informed eDaily Star In, “Ji Hyun Woo will be enlisting on July 3rd.”

The representative continued, “Ji Hyun Woo received a draft notice while filming ‘Queen Inhyun’s Man’. Although he could have announced his enlistment earlier, Ji Hyun Woo wanted to be fully commited to the drama filming, which is why we have now made this announcement.

Ji Hyun Woo debuted in 2003 through KBS network and first rose to stardom through sitcom ‘Old Miss Diary‘, where he played the role as PD Ji. He later took on projects such ‘Over the Rainbow‘, ‘Merry Mary‘, ‘My Sweet Seoul, and ‘Birth of a Rich Man.

Ji Hyun Woo also starred in movies such as ’Mr. Idol‘. He was also a member of three-member band, The Nuts. tvN‘s ‘Queen Inhyun’s Man’ is his last project before his enlistment.

Just a few days ago, the actor made a surprising confession to co-actress Yoo In Na during the fan meeting of ‘Queen Inhyun’s Man’. His sudden confession, “I sincerely love Yoo In Na,” quickly became a hot topic on the web and left many fans in confusion.

Regarding his sudden confession to Yoo In Na, his agency took a neutral stance stating, “This is Ji Hyun Woo’s private life. Because love confessions between a man and a woman are something that happens commonly, we have nothing further to say on the matter.”
I always liked him but his previous projects were not my cup of tea so i was so glad he picked QIHM. Sad that the is leaving for the military but i will wait for him to come back.
oh noessssssssss....i'm sad...i was hoping he had already completed his mandatory service....i'm going to miss him...why does he have to go now?? wae?? wae??!!!!!!!!...he could have atleast waited for Binnie to get back...lol
All the songs composed by this man... I'm totally in love him...

this is a guy that i keep having to do a double take. i see him and i'm all "wow, he's hot" and then i see him again and i'm all, "that's not the same dude!" for me it's all about his hair, if they mess up his hair the whole package just goes.
KamZ wrote: oh noessssssssss....i'm sad...i was hoping he had already completed his mandatory service....i'm going to miss him...why does he have to go now?? wae?? wae??!!!!!!!!...he could have atleast waited for Binnie to get back...lol

binnie will be back soon then it wont seem so bad.
I dont know if anyone saw this already but I thought it was really cute. T^T

http://www.allkpop.com/2012/06/yoo-in-na-confirms-that-she-is-dating-ji-hyun-woo
In Love With Him <3 <3 I loved him in QIHM!