We need some more pretty in this thread!

ahhhh! Don't that look good?
RainFlower wrote: Jeanie im a big fan of Ah-joe-ssi/ The Man from Nowhere so Rough Cut will hv to go some to beat it hahaha

Disloyalty in white:

I meant that Ahjussi was just a better movie all around than Rough Cut...But that I am still loyal to The Man.
jeanie65jh wrote: Disloyalty in white:

I meant that Ahjussi was just a better movie all around than Rough Cut...But that I am still loyal to The Man.

hahahaha SJS, did you see/ hear that??...:p

and RF...stop pouring fuel to the fire..jeanie knows i saranghae her :p..

p.s.: jeanie i love men in cardigans *sigh
kamz wrote: hahahaha SJS, did you see/ hear that??...:p

and RF...stop pouring fuel to the fire..jeanie knows i saranghae her :p..

p.s.: jeanie i love men in cardigans *sigh

Seranghae! Kamzie...I adore a man in a cardigan...named Ji Sub. Check out his hands in the first two pics. He has the best hands.
jeanie65jh wrote: Seranghae! Kamzie...I adore a man in a cardigan...named Ji Sub. Check out his hands in the first two pics. He has the best hands.

lol jeanie..my hands refuse to type anymore...they say they are embarrassed :D
kamz wrote: lol jeanie..my hands refuse to type anymore...they say they are embarrassed :D

Lol! Psshh...I have no shame... What's embarrassed mean? ;)
Okay really? My heart can't take it... <3 Ahjussi...*sigh*

So Ji Sub Shows Off Sexy Curls and Rib Cage

Sexy pictures of actor So Ji Sub laying on a bed has been shaking the hearts of females everywhere.
On Oct. 20, So Ji Sup will be featured in the "High Cut" magazine. In this feature, So Ji Sub sports baby curls to show off his soft, manly attraction. So Ji Sub showed off a loosened, dreamy side through his poses, which gave off a completely new and different charm.
The pose where he slightly shows his rib cage especially shook the hearts of the female staff members on the day of the shoot.
Along with the photo shoot, So Ji Sub gave an interview regarding his "sexy charm." He said, "I don't really know what is considered sexy but I guess I can't hide my manly side. In the beginning, all of the directors said I wouldn't be able to make it because of my eyes so I never imagined this would happen."
You can meet So Ji Sub in these pictures and interview through the 63rd volume of "High Cut" on Oct. 20.

Source: http://www.soompi.com/news/so-ji-sups-sexy-curls-and-rib-cage
So Ji Sub - New Photos of HIGH CUT

don't know if you've seen these..may be you have already..i mean you are always stalking him lol..nonetheless, here's the link (since it didn't allow me to copy the images): koreangossipgirl

plus some more pics of him for you ogle at lol..enjoy :)

Yoona ~ Whew!! Why is he so amazingly gorgeous? Thanks.

Kamzee ~ Those are from last July...They are some of my favorites because he looks so unusual and yet beautiful too.

Evidently the shoot was scheduled before the death of his friend Park Young Ah and he was feeling very down but wanted to honor the commitment of the shoot so he didn't cancel and went anyway. I think you can see his sadness, intentional or not.
Jeanie...i agree lol...curls has done no man good lol
http://totallysojisub.blogspot.com/2011/10/51k-new-pictures-24102011.html

There is too much hotness to post individually..if you care to see..click here. It's worth it. trust me.
You have hit the jackpot...lol