gave it to mum last night on a DVD, she went all ga-ga ! awhhhh we're having trouble with getting her account to log in (i think i've screwed it up somehow) but once it's sorted, she'll be back... she conceded last night and said she did think Binnie was growing on her (she's rewatching SG)
abs wrote: I absolutely am gonna! and you're right, she's gonna love it (and demand I put it on DVD so she can watch it over and over and over......) despite our secret garden fest over Christmas, she's still fan-girling him as much as ever. ^^

Abs did show it to me it was lovely. It was nice of you to post it KamZ. If you see anything else remember to pass it on. 'Fanks'
KamZ wrote: Lee Min Ho and Moon Geun Young fail to earn enough credits to graduate.....

oh uhoh.
It's understandable though - I bet it's well hard to study for a degree AND do all the filming/celeb stuff that he's got going on.
I really like Lee Min Ho I have seen just about all of his dramas City hunter, Boys over Flowers, personal taste, and mackerel run. He's a great actor and of course he's hot to lol :).
yall can guess how i feel about lee min ho right?
I loved him as Pyo, but he's amazingly hot in Personal Taste, he's definitely my favorite Korean actor.
abs wrote: oh uhoh.
It's understandable though - I bet it's well hard to study for a degree AND do all the filming/celeb stuff that he's got going on.

It is a shame that he didn't graduate but it's not the end of the world. I checked out the pics on the web link they were lovely he looked a real cool dude. I need to have a look at mackerel run, thats a new one to me.
PinkDiamond wrote: I re-watched City Hunter, and my love for LMH was REVIVED! I need to see him in another drama! And Soon!

I have City Hunter on my PTW list, but I'm not really a fan of too much action so I'm not sure if I'll like it :/
PinkDiamond wrote: It's a good mix of romance and action with a splash of comedy.

Doesn't sound all that bad then, I feel more motivated to give it a try now :D Thanks!
Lee Min Ho with his ex-girlfriends!! LOL

source
Lee Min Ho's Dual Personality for Cosmopolitan

Lee Min Ho posed for the fashion magazine "Cosmopolitan."

The actor who is known for having played the lead role in hit drama "City Hunter", is featured in the March issue of the magazine. For the purpose of the pictorial which main theme is "Tenderness VS Manliness," Lee Min Ho took on the role of a pretty boy but also portrayed the opposite.

In the first picture, Min Ho is facing a mirror and looking at the camera. He is wearing a checked pattern shirt with long sleeves and a black tie which give off a manly vibe. The way he stares at the camera/mirror, as well as the addition of men cosmetics in front of him add more to the idea of manliness.

In the next shot, Lee Min Ho is following the same concept of "Manliness" as he faces the mirror, a hand on his face, a pose which is often seen in men cosmetics' commercials and a gesture men do after a shave.

In the next picture, Lee Min Ho is wearing a white long sleeved shirt and pants. He brightens up the mood as he shows off a large smile. His pose and smile give off a peaceful, tender feel.

Continuing with the same theme, Lee Min Ho is taking on the role of a "Intellectual Romantic." He is seen holding a copy of the "Times" magazine. As if disturbed by the camera's presence, he has stopped reading and is showing off his attractiveness. Books litter on the table before him, reminiscent of the intellectual theme. To see the 5th pic click HERE [cuz the no. pics uploaded to this post max.4]

Source: soompi