I love u Lee Min Ho :) hehe he was born the same year as me :P
I guess there is nothing wrong of liking him. Let's admit his a great actor and most of his starring role dramas were all watched and his popularity is tremendous not only in asian countries but across the world.
I did not like him in BOF, hate his hair style, but I like him since personal taste ... cant wait for his drama this year
LEE MIN HO OPPA SARANGHAEE!!<33
I loved him even more in City Hunter...cant wait for his new drama Faith!

FIGHTING!
thats new I didn't know that he will be in new drama, waiting now
One of the best korean actor nowadays. I really adored him especially in his korean drama series city hunter. Thankfully, I will get the chance to see him again on tv since he will soon star in another action-packed korean series, "Faith".

http://filebookph.blogspot.com/2012/06/lee-min-ho-swords-man-saga.html

I can't wait for this one :)

How about u? did u find any similarity between them?
I wouldn't say that they resemble each other and I can tell them apart pretty easily I think Chanyeol looks young, cute and innocent and Lee Min Ho has a more manly, arrogant and sexy look. :)
I see some similarity (maybe because I'm not familiar with either of them?) but even I can tell them apart, so it's not THAT similar. :D
Hmm... Chanyeol - of whom I hear for the first time in my life - looks like he's made of flesh and blood, while I have no doubt Lee Min Ho is made of marble, or plastic. Or both. :P
Other than that, their noses are definitely similar. :)
Evony wrote: http://www.allkpop.com/2012/09/past-photo-of-lee-min-ho-and-supposed-past-girlfriend-surfaces

lol. What the hell is he wearing? Those matching pants killed me.

jajajajaja!!!! He looks older in the pics! And the clothes look like from the 80's XD
for me he's beautiful. my favorite is CITY HUNTER. even though in FAITH he is a little bit chunky, i still think he's super sexy.
I 100% agree with your words.
vulescala wrote: for me he's beautiful. my favorite is CITY HUNTER. even though in FAITH he is a little bit chunky, i still think he's super sexy.

chunky? CHUNKY? seriousy? where? if that man lost 5 lbs he'd look like a skeleton. :)