amrita828 wrote:
City Hunter on the other hand was a truly impressive show and I wouldn't mind seeing a continuation myself. But I fear they'd have to kill off NaNa this time around: where would the angst be, otherwise? I also have a hard time imagining City Hunter without evil father: in my humble opinion, his character was the true blast of the show.

I agree with this.
Loved him in City Hunter but he didn't impress me when I first saw him in BOF [I actually liked KHJ better in that drama, before I even knew who they were haha - no offense to the fans of him in that drama, but he just wasn't Domyouji]
hahaha Rita..that was awesome...Pretty Marble Like Statue hahaha...u just hit the nail right on the head...but doesn't that also mean he's perfect?! :)..

City Hunter didn't do much for me..I mean I liked the drama..but "Jun Pyo" still has a special place in my heart :)..PT again was a big disappointment for me too..
I didn't like him in BOF. KHJ was my favorite in that even though I really don't favor the drama in the first place. Personal taste was just okay but I liked his character in that. I've only gotten through a qaurter of eps for City Hunter. So far his character is really hot but too arrogant. Is it his character or is that how he is in real life? Just wondering cause all of his characters come off as being arrogant/too in to their self. I've heard in new stories he's not the friendliest person. It seems to rub off in his characters. Maybe that's why I'm not a fan of his dramas...still pretty hot=D
kdramafan89 wrote: I didn't like him in BOF. KHJ was my favorite in that even though I really don't favor the drama in the first place. Personal taste was just okay but I liked his character in that. I've only gotten through a qaurter of eps for City Hunter. So far his character is really hot but too arrogant. Is it his character or is that how he is in real life? Just wondering cause all of his characters come off as being arrogant/too in to their self. I've heard in new stories he's not the friendliest person. It seems to rub off in his characters. Maybe that's why I'm not a fan of his dramas...still pretty hot=D

really?..i've seen his interviews n he seems pretty friendly..where did u read such news? i have never read anythin like that till date..n to be honest all these k actors r sweet n humble..it's their culture i suppose..they all seem very humble n down to earth to me
kamz wrote: really?..i've seen his interviews n he seems pretty friendly..where did u read such news? i have never read anythin like that till date..n to be honest all these k actors r sweet n humble..it's their culture i suppose..they all seem very humble n down to earth to me

I've never read about it either...I even read someplace that he gave the crew of City Hunter gifts. :)
[News] Lee Min Ho Is Chosen To Model For Hyundai ‘Veloster’ In China

http://en.korea.com/leeminho/?p=9323
amrita828 wrote: I liked him in City Hunter and there is no doubt his acting has improved a lot. I believe he'll do even better with time and experience. Of course he's a pretty sight too, but there is something... marble-like about him.

He's like a pretty statue I look at for a while until I'm literally blown away by an abstract painting.

I agree, he's so gorgeous, it's hard to believe he's human.
오랜만이예요 ㅎㅎ
what the news from Mr. MH today???
annyeong alls.. nice to know u all sist :D
Lee Min Ho smiles when fans shout Park Min Young

WTH!!!!!! lol :D

Lee Min Ho appears on a Chinese test paper

Actor Lee Min Ho recently appeared on a Chinese test paper and approved his high popularity.

An online community posted a scanned test paper, which Lee appeared as a question. The test paper includes Lee’s picture and English table.

The question is about Lee’s lifestyle. It says, “Describe Lee Min Ho’s lifestyle with 60 words referring the table.” The table says, “Exercise everyday, Eat vegetables twice a day, Eat fruit four times a week, Drink milk once a day, Eat junk food once a week, Sleep about eight hours.”

People responded: “Lee is amazing.” “Lee is that popular in China.” “Lee is the most popular actor in China.”

Source: TV Report
LOL I didn't know he was THAT popular :D