LaVe wrote: MBLAQ’s Lee Joon fails to impress a little girl with his muscles

MBLAQ‘s Lee Joon is known for making the ladies swoon with just a simple flex of his muscles. But it seems like he’s met his match in a little girl named Dayoung.

On January 26th, KBS JOY will air a new episode of ‘Hello Baby Season 5‘ – a reality show that sees the members of MBLAQ become proxy parents to three young children.

Lauren and Dayoung, two of the little girls on the show, both seem to favor MBLAQ’s G.O. As such, Dayoung couldn’t hide her jealousy when she saw G.O. playing with Lauren.

Noticing how upset Dayoung was, Lee Joon took it upon himself to try and cheer her up with his “muscle aegyo”. Unfortunately for him, Dayoung looked less than impressed with his musculature, and even scrunched up her face.

Check out the full scene when the episode airs at midnight on January 26th KST!

Source + Image: TV Daily via Nate

AWWW my favorite scene i love lee jun XD
Gah....the last episode of MBLAQ's HB made me misty eyed, especially when ->Lee Joon and SeungHo cried. Especially with Lee Joon, since he's my absolute favorite. Lauren kept mentioning "when we met again.." a few times, so it was making it harder for SeungHo<-

And it was hilarious when Leo and Lauren had an ->argument over Lee Joon. He was besides himself with joy! LOL

Da Young was my favorite of all three kids. But I liked Lauren, she was so cute and random, and learned to like Leo when they didn't air too many of his bratty spoiled kid scenes.

I loved this season, it's the second one I've managed to finish. I will miss it. <3
PinkDiamond wrote: Lee Joon is sooo energetic, but all the members are so funny! I'm tickled pink!

hahaha
PinkDiamond wrote: Episode 4 and 5 were so funny. Mir is on the same level as the kids, but it's silly because even the kids look at him like he's crazy most of the time. I think my favorite kid is DaYoung. She's closed and complex, but only when she's uncomfortable about something. Too bad it took them 4 episodes to figure that out. Lauren...ahh what to say about Lauren...cute little girl, maybe too cute. The boys gush about everything she does, and it's humorous; they are so smitten. Leo...where'd they find this kid at? Take him back to his parents! JK! Him and Joon...together without the other daddies? I was very surprised that they were able to get along.

I love this show. I'll probably finish it over the next couple of days...then I'll miss it.

Oh, and I think CD will be a very good dad. Too bad he always comes in 2nd place.

Did you finish it?

I was looking for MBLAQ's Running Man clips and I saw this:

LisNoir wrote: Did you finish it?

I was looking for MBLAQ's Running Man clips and I saw this:

Awww What a little gentleman. He helped her down. :3
omg this sounds so cute ;o y have i never heard about this??? thanks for the bumps :D keke gotta check this out when i get home
I've only watched the seasons that have SHINee and MBLAQ as dads :D Dayoung is my favourite kid and my favourite "dads" are Seungho and Lee Joon :) I would love to see 2PM,U-KISS or Big Bang as dads!! Does anyone know if there's going to be a new season soon?
I've yet to see the last three episodes - maybe after I've finished TMTETS. :)
still finishing up season 2, gonna watch either season 4 or 5 next :o which is better?