ssecrecy wrote: thanks alot! i couldn't find it on dramacrazy. the kids are so cuuute <3 and B1A4 as dads :))) baro is so good :D

Hehe I thought it was on DC, but that was a different season. Sorry! :)
Wonder if I'll watch it..
anyone watching the new season? my friend been complainin how she cant find the sub version, she end up watching it raw :0
nekoblah wrote: anyone watching the new season? my friend been complainin how she cant find the sub version, she end up watching it raw :0

You can find the episodes subbed on Youtube. :)
nekoblah wrote: anyone watching the new season? my friend been complainin how she cant find the sub version, she end up watching it raw :0

Just search for B1SSubs2 on youtube and it should be on their channel.
Avaruus wrote: You can find the episodes subbed on Youtube. :)

Witchgirl247 wrote: Just search for B1SSubs2 on youtube and it should be on their channel.

thanks! i'll take a look tho my friend just told me this season isnt that great, the kids dont have much scene time? o.o
nekoblah wrote: thanks! i'll take a look tho my friend just told me this season isnt that great, the kids dont have much scene time? o.o

Yep,the kids don't appear that often and when they do they just sit in the corner of the room..and that's sad. As much as I like watching the B1A4 guys I'd also like to see the kids more.. So yeah,I'm a little disappointed with this season of Hello Baby. :/
Avaruus wrote: Yep,the kids don't appear that often and when they do they just sit in the corner of the room..and that's sad. As much as I like watching the B1A4 guys I'd also like to see the kids more.. So yeah,I'm a little disappointed with this season of Hello Baby. :/

thats what i heard .... followed the shinee and mblaq season only to see their reactions with the kids. why call it hello baby if u dont see the babies much x.x
i think MIR and GIO are the best dads ever MBLAG is the best family thise kids can ever have <3
I became an A+ from watching hello baby!!!
nekoblah wrote: thanks! i'll take a look tho my friend just told me this season isnt that great, the kids dont have much scene time? o.o

Well the thing with this season is that since B1A4 are country idols, the concept is that B1A4 is going to show Seoul to their kids, but its only been 3 episodes. The kids are still getting used to B1A4 especially Eunsol, and the dad's are still learning about Seoul so that they can successfully show their kids the city. I'm sure as the season goes on there will be more screen time with the babies and appas.
has anyone been watching the sixth season? i'm a bit disappointed... they don't show the babies that much. it's mostly about B1A4 playing some games and quizzes... and lauren? what happened to her? she was so bright lively and now she just cries? but i'm so happy that eunsol has finaly opened up :) she reminds me of dayoung. well i hope they will show the babies more from now on :)
This needs to be updated with B1A4!! ^^ I hope Infinite are next on this show, now THAT would be hilarious and fun. xD I've only seen SHINee's one and now watching B1A4's.
Did anyone see the newest episode of hello baby? You have know idea how hard I laughed when I saw my country (Finland) on the beginning. And what stereotypes there were (and they were wrong)!
Here's a few facts about Finland. First of all you don't give xylitol to the children. You give them xylitol gum. And not before they go to bed because if they don't take it of before they start to sleep they will most likely choke on it.
And I don't think nowadays parents read books with their children, they play Angry Birds (which was invented in Finland) :D
And it's not hyva hyva it's hyvä hyvä (but since they don't have å, ä or ö in english I guess it's okay) and in this case it's hyvää. But they did pronounce it right :)
Anyway it was fun to see my country :)
BOYFRIEND WILL BE ON HELLO BABY!!! can't wait <3 (a BIG fan :D) they'll star shooting on December so... now? :))