My top 5 :
1. I'm sorry I love you
2. Bridal mask
3. Ojakgyo family
4. You are all surrounded
5. Boys over flower

1-I hear your voice
Because let's be honest, it won all genres! Romance, thriller, action, crime, law and you can go on and it performed perfectly on all aspects.
2-I remember you
The told sotry is really interesting. It really sucks you into the story and you become really curious about the characters and who's who when they grew up. Although a bit lacking in the romance genre. They did not do that well, it was kinda awkward.
3-Healer
This drawa defies most of Kdramas' cliches, it never once disappointed me! It's so exciting and keeps you on the edge of your seat. Also, can I just say that Chang Wook is perfect?
4-Cheese in the trap
I really like psychological dramas and dramas that make you question the main lead!! Although the second half of the show was not as good, it is still a solid show!
5-Reply 1988
Never have I ever watched a show with so many characters and no big events happening without being bored out except for this one show! Seriously! The episodes were hella long but I never complained and I waited each week for the episdoes to come out. This show is a piece of art. Did I mention that Joon yeol is LIT?
My top five
1- Healer
2- Bride of the Century
3- You're Beautiful
4- Secret
5- Kill Me, Heal Me
My top korean drama is :

1. Heartstrings
2. The heirs
3. pinocchio
4. School 2015
5. angel eyes

1. My Love From Another Star
2. The Princess' Man
3. Queen In Hyun's Man
4. W
5. Descendant Of The Sun
1.W -most different story
2.Secret  -the best  melodrama
3.The Greatest  Love -best  comedy my girl   best  ost 
4.healer
5.cruel city-best  crime
1.you are beautiful
2.healer
3.princess man
4.heal me kill me 
5.Secret

I'm listing the dramas that marked me more than those I've given a 10/10 but that still does'nt leave a big impact

For the comedy : Mariage not Dating 

For the romance : Fated to love you

For the feelz : Kill me / heal me

For the originality : The Lovers

For the hype : You, Who came from the stars

For the nostalgia : Boys Over Flowers

For the thrill : Signal 

For the under ratted : Surplus Princess
My Top 5 are
1. Empress Ki 
2. Age of Youth
3. Signal
4. Healer
5. The Princess' Man
1) Bad Guys. In my opinion, perfectly done. Doesn't let you relax for a second, makes you addicted, makes you feel for the characters. I found the acting ideal and the storyline as well. It was full of unexpected twists that continued to surprise me and just made me fall more and more for this drama. The ending left me wanting more -- but in a good way. Now though, I don't think there will be a second season.. :(

2) It's Okay That's Love. Another drama I found pretty much perfectly done. I loved how the romance was shown so intense and so real. It was super easy to believe how much the main characters love each other, and it was easy to eventually become very fond of the other characters as well. I also loved how they were not afraid to touch very serious and important matters like mental illnesses (which are still quite frowned upon in South Korea, as far as I know) and, for example, transgender people. Another thing I loved about it is how fast-paced the episodes seemed! Also this drama owns the title of having the best ending in any asian drama I have ever seen.

3) Healer. Even though it did not quite made me like it at first, when I fell for it, I did it hard. It is my most missed drama out of the ones I have seen and completed. The romance in it is basically everything I could have asked and wished for in a drama. It is intense. The secret of the past makes you want to not stop watching. And last but not least, the acting is perfect and makes you really feel for the characters.

4) I Hear Your Voice. One of the most addicting, most exciting ? dramas I have seen. I found it intense all the way through and kept on wanting to continue watching. There weren't really many moments I got bored at. I found the main characters unique and the actors did their best job at their roles. The romance, even though obviously not the strongest point of the drama, was able to even give me butterflies at times. I found the ending very well done as well.

5) W. Another super intense, super addicting drama that just does not let you relax. It's filled with a lot of other elements as well, starting from comedy, going to even horror. It has to be one of the most unpredictable dramas ever. When you think you've got it all clear, basically a bomb gets dropped and you are literally left with your mouth wide open. The acting is pretty much perfect and the drama's plotline, story about how a manhwa character becomes real, is very unique as well.

1. Jewel in the palace

2.Jumong

3. East of Eden