the length : 16  ep is the ideal number 

1. Romance and/or Comedic Elements
2. Actors/Actresses
3. Plot
4. Length
Genre
Story line
Actor

I usually pick drama based on genre I prefer then synopsis, but there are dramas that I pick because of actors without regards to genre and synopsis.
Genre
Plot
Length
Actors
Genre and synopsis. I dont really know any actor so cant say which one is good and which is bad.
Also trailers, if it looks good ill watch it.
genre and plot - that's it :D ... if the plot doesn't catch my interest I won't watch it, even if it got all my favourite actors in it^^
First actors, then the genre and plot, then ratings and last is the length
for me i personally go by the first ten minutes...if it cant suck me or keep me intrigued then im out...i know its really picky but thats just me
after that its actors 
then plot
and sometimes it just depends if i want to watch a certain genre or not
subbing is a big thing obvs
PLOT and GENRE - i rarely care about the actors or ratings.
I believe the the first 2-3 episode should be good enough to get me enticed, I rarely drop any drama, unless I want to smack the actors for ridiculous portrayal. 

I let myself have different dish from time to time. Though psychological drama is my favorite I watch other genre in between.
Theme
Synopsis
Actors (as in their good acting)
Length
Actors, genre, plot, rating, popularity.
first i look at length (i like 16 or less) then synopsis, occasionally actors ( i avoid actors i dislike )
Mainly, Actors and Actresses, Story and others x)

Sometimes, when I'm feeling it, I'll watch it regardless of the actors and actresses or the story. If I don't, then I won't. Get it? haha ~
actors and storyline. end of discussion :)