Hello! =) I get really upset sometimes because there's so little kdramas without romance lol. I know it's weird but I just really hate romance in dramas - except for very particular instances. 

I've already watched:

• Misaeng (wow, probably the best drama I've ever seen!)
  • Awl (this one was brilliant too - though I lost a bit of interest towards the end)
  • White Christmas
  • Bad Guys
  • School 2013 (really liked the school bullying topic)
  • Signal (planning to watch this! It looks great!)
  • The Devil
  • I don't like episodic series - that's why I gave up shows like Special Affairs Ten. 

Can you please suggest some non-romance dramas for me to watch? I prefer shows with a male lead that's not older than forty. 

If there has to be romance, I can't stand things like the male lead grabbing the female lead, cornering her etc. I hate love triangles too. The only sort of romances I like are where the female lead is just as or more dominant than the male lead. Or romances where the couple are already together and are facing the world together without arguing among themselves. 

Sorry it's so specific! Thank you for your help!

Gap Dong
Liar Game
Sirius 

I'm not that big on romance either, dramas without romance are so hard to find. Good luck :) 
Missing Noir M and Special Affairs Team TEN
Assembly (2015)
The Queen's Classroom (2013)
Heh, you're not kidding when you said that it's hard to find Kdramas without romance. I recommend Warrior Baek Dong Soo. It does have some romance in it, but not much. She becomes more and more part of the background as the drama goes on. A Tree With Deep Roots also has some romance in it, but it's not the main focus.

Ghost (with So Ji Sub)
It's been awhile since I watched it and I remember that I wanted to have a little romance. But nothing really happened, so I guess, you can watch this, too :'D
I know what you mean, sometimes I just want to watch a drama with actual meaning, like a lesson that you learn from it or just something interesting..
from the top of my head I could only think of these:

Angry Mom
Liar Game
Modern Farmer
One Million Yen Girl
Q10
Rinne No Ame
The Memorandum of Kyoko Okitegami
Welcome to Royal Villa
You're All Surrounded
Kill Me Heal Me
You could try A Man's Story.  There's what I would describe as "romantic conflict", but basically no traditional kdrama romance, if that makes any sense.  Have no idea why its genre is listed as romance here, lol.  Anyway, it's really good, and I also like/liked Awl, White Christmas, The Devil, Bad Guys, Signal (it is good!), so we might have similar enough tastes.
The Village: Achiara's Secret
Comrades
Empire of Gold
Punch
Some of the has little romance though but only at The Devil level, even less
dramas;
Sirius

movies;
bleak night
Han Gong Ju
Pitch-Black Darkness

tho if you wouldn't mind japanese dramas/movies;
clone baby (drama)
nobuta wo produce (drama)
Moon Child (movie)
Yuuki (movie)

Two Weeks , Liar Game , Remember War of the Son , They are so good especially Two Weeks .
White Christmas is an amazing drama as well, and it's only eight episodes with no romance, highly recommend