Hormones, I thought it would not be for me: too provoking and very weird for my taste but instead I found the story very addicting and interesting, I even fell for two adorable characters  (Tar & Toei), at least those two made this drama even more memorable ;p
Queen In Hyun's man. I'm more interested in time travel back than time travel to future so it didn't appeal that much to me. Well, I ended up loving it so much, it's one of my faves now. Same with DotS, synopsis didn't get my interest at all and even though everyone was like "you have to start it" I was like yeah yeah maybe. I started to watch it when it had aired 8 episodes because some friends urged me to it and I finally gave in :D glad I did, DotS became my favorite drama xD I'm sucker for these kind of romance filled dramas xD
dream high. I'd always heard people talking about it, & so one day---half curious & half bored---I picked it up. no more than maybe seven or ten minutes I closed out as fast as I could! go hye mi is just obnoxious; I didn't know how I could sit through sixteen episodes of that. the presumption that dream high is another cliche dump with nothing genuine to offer didn't help, either, so it's a wonder why I gave this a second chance (but I'm so glad that I did!). I am of course happy over go hye mi's development, her [spoiler]surprise choice of love interest[/spoiler], & song sam dong (who is perfection imo---as if I needed more reason to love kim soo hyun anyway), but the drama does good in other areas I didn't expect it to, too. like pil suk's weight struggle, for example, & the discrimination she's subjected to, & not to forget the realization she has after losing weight. dream high has a lot of social commentary I simply did not expect to see in it, so I was very pleasantly surprised with this show. it's not without flaws, but it's a special drama for me regardless of any negatives.

another drama is healer. everyone loves this drama but I didn't want anything to do with it! this came out around the same time as another drama I didn't have much luck with, & all I knew---since I was able to avoid A LOT of spoilers---is that both this drama & healer worked in journalism/reporting into their stories. I judged wrongly & let my bad feelings over this other show seep over into healer territory. I finally gave healer a shot last year, tho, & it's now one of my favorites. I didn't see anything special throughout the first four or five eps, but I'm happy I stuck with it because it's one of the more fun & refreshing kdramas I've seen in a very long time.
Probably Bridal Mask! When I first read the description, it sounded meh to me so I didn't watch it for the first few weeks it aired. However, it was getting so much buzz that I finally gave it a try and caught up super quickly and it's now one of my all-time favorites.
School 2013 - I only wanted high school romance but high school bromance is just as good!!! Now its one of my favorites, highly reccommend !
  • Falling for Innocence
  • You Who Came From The Stars
  • Bad Guys
  • Signal
  • Another Miss Oh
  • Bride of the Century
  • Full House " Thai Version "
  • King2Hearts
  • Last Cinderella (Jdrama) " it was my first drama ever ! "
Most in my list will be historical coz,I always try not to watch historical Dramas but I ended loving most of it.. 

1. Empress Ki- I don't know the 2 main lead so I didn't bother to watch it, my officemate gave a copy of this.After watching this It became my favorite. #teamWangY
2. Cruel City- Im not a fan of Noir dramas. Even though the reviews were good I didnt plan to watch it. I saw Jung Kyung Ho in One More Happy Ending so I gave it a try. But trust me it was worth It!. Until now my best Korean Drama ever..
3.  Ja Myung Go
4. Princess Man
I'm not a fan of historical dramas before. I didn't watch Jewel in the Palace and Jumong because they have a lot of episodes and I thought I would be bored. I started watching Faith because of Lee Min Ho, and I loved it. From then on, I started watching period dramas like Moonlight embracing the sun, Princess' Man and Warrior Baek Dong so and I love all of it. I also watched Empress Ki which has 50+ episodes ^^.
It might be a bit premature as it is still airing, but I'm going to add W. I don't know how I will feel when it is over, but the first five episodes caused me to downrate a lot of other dramas, it was that good. I was interested in the whole fiction vs reality concept, but when it started people said it was heavy on the sci fi (which I'm not into, but supernatural elements are okay) and I'm not into very romantic series. So I hesitantly started it and expected to, at most, think of it as a casual watch to pass the time or a guilty pleasure.

But I absolutely love it so far. It's too addicting.
I will say most definitely Damo!! Omgg that is a gem. Love it
For me usually, the dramas I like more at the start and become a little disinterested towards the end. But if I had to choose one it would probably be I Hear Your Voice