Currently struggling with Boss and Me, it good, super cheesy but good, the actors are great too, but somehow I'm having some trouble finishing it.
Don't know why :( 
Just finished Oh My Venus. Initially poo poo'd it due to my dislike of Shin Min Ah but it was surprisingly addictive and finished it in 2 days :-/
The King of Dramas....
Master's Sun - because the premise didn't appeal to me when I first hear about how great it was. Then I watched SJS in Oh My Venus and had to see more. I chose it because I'd heard good things, so thought I'd give it a shot. I had to see more SJS! And it ended up being one of my favorite dramas.

Answer Me 1994 - I started to watch it right after AM1997 and I just couldn't do it because it didn't have that same feel at first. I watched it several months later when I needed to kill time waiting for AM1988 to put up new episodes. I got right into it that time and ended up loving it.

It's Okay That's Love - passed it up several times because it didn't sound interesting and then ended up wishing I'd watched it much sooner. I'd become a Gong Hyo Jin fan by this time and watched it because I wanted to see her.
49 Days - Because everyone was watching it at that time, I thought that it was just an overrated drama. I wanted to watch it just so that I could spread the hate lol. But I couldn't say I hated it without even watching it. So I started it, and from that point to the point of becoming one of my favorite dramas were just 20 episodes. ^^

You Who Came From The Stars - The poster was ugly, the story was silly, but I kept bumping into it here, so I said "Ok, let's try to watch an episode!". And I really enjoyed it.

You’re Beautiful: The first Korean drama I saw that I enjoyed. I saw Coffee Prince first and forced myself through it but didn’t like it. You’re Beautiful isn’t the kind of drama I go for at all, but I liked it more than expected. Not an all time favorite but it was entertaining and I loved Hongki's character in it.

You Who Came From the Stars: I didn’t think I’d hate this one, but I didn’t think I’d love it either. I’m not very into overly romantic dramas and wasn’t all that interested in the plot. I started watching it because I’m very into high fashion and it is featured in this drama a lot. Surprisingly, I loved the plot more than expected and the humor was great. I loved Shin Sung Rok’s acting in this and the character Cheon Song Yi.
The Master's Sun & You Who Came From The Stars
~both had a a fantasy feel to it * I don't particularly like ghosts or aliens but after my Kdrama addict friend's been pestering me for the longest time to watch those I gave in & I have to admit that they are now my faves.
I tried to avoid these dramas for years / months when scrolling through the top dramas but ended talking about them nonstop

Gokusen - There's no romance, only a school drama? and it's rather old? ... I loved it and I still love it
Angry Mom - I just finished this this year. I love Kim Yoo Jung but couldn't start this drama because I thought family drama with a mother acting as a student would be boring but I was so wrong.
My Beautiful Bride !!! I thought it would be too much and it was sometimes too much but perfect for my taste
Doctor X, Keizoku SPEC, ...

It's so funny because I actually have a lot of dramas I thought I would avoid forever and overtime I tell my friend about a new drama I fell in love with, she'll be like: AH! that drama you didn't want to watch...
You Who Came from Another Star - I generally was not into dramas back then, cuz I thought they're all sappy and boring. But friend made me watch it and it became one of my all time favorites. Not only it convinced me to give k-dramas a chance but also go me hooked on them badly.

Moon Embracing The Sun - I thought I hate everything historical so I though it's going to be very hard to watch this one. Only gave it a chance because of Kim Soo Hyun. Boy was I wrong. Was totally worth it and now I know that I don't mid historical staff and I find old Korean dialect super awesome sounding.
Hana Kimi Japanese Version.. I dont like Taiwanese version of it so I thought I probably will not like the Japanese version.. But now it is one of my favorite Japanese dorama

Shut Up: Flower Boy Band- Didnt know any of the artist although they seem familiar but didnt recognize them immediately.. In love with the story and with Infinite L.. I will surely never forget L's face since watching this drama hehehe
I wasn't very sure about Signal and I don't even know why. But after the first episode, I was speechless and it's one of my fav dramas actually. 
it's not that I hate I just thought I would dislike it but I ended up loving it: repy 1988  
It's Okay, That's Love - At first I watched a few episodes and put it on-hold because I thought this could be another cheesy romance drama. 
When I continued to watch this drama I was amazed by the complexity of the characters.

Signal - I was hesitant to watch this drama because I'm not into crime dramas but after a few episodes I was totally addicted to it 

Empress Ki - I didn't want to watch this drama because of the number of episodes. So I thought I could be bored but I wanted to watch this drama because of Ji Chang Wook. Boy was I wrong. I couldn't stop to watch this drama hehe. 
Dream High
My girlfriend is a gumiho
Kill Me, Heal Me
The Master's sun 

They're now one of my favorites haha
You Who Came From The Stars - couldn't stand the character of female lead at first and how stuck up she was, but ended up loving it