The 20-episode melodrama is described as a hide-and-seek love story, about a pair of teenagers who fall in love and get painfully separated, and then meet again as adults. There?s not a whole lot to the plot other than that, so it looks like a Fate vs. First Loves kind of story ? heavy on the angst with a side of salty tears. The fifteen-year old versions of the leads will be played by Moon/Sun?s Yeo Jin-gu and Kim So-hyun, who are both delightful and becoming stars in their own right.

And then following the painful period of Ye First Love Torn Asunder, we?ll meet up with our adult cast: Yoochun who plays Han Jung-woo, a cheeky detective in the violent crimes unit, and Yoon Eun-hye as Lee Soo-yeon, a talented rookie fashion designer. Both characters are cheerful types, which is a huge relief, considering the amount of times the words ?pain? and ?separation? appear in any given description of the project. The heroine is bright and confident, despite carrying a deep scar from something in her past, and the hero is a cheeky monkey off-duty, and a baddie-chasing fiend when he?s wearing his gun and badge.

The drama will be helmed by PD Lee Jae-dong of Can?t Lose and Thank You, and written by Moon Hee-jung of Can You Hear My Heart and Smile, You.

I Miss You follows Arang and the Magistrate and premieres in November on MBC.

Are you interested to watch this?
I'm excited for this!!
Such an awesome cast. I'm so worried though because whenever i get my hopes up, i end up being disappointed (cough*Big*cough). So i'm going into this with low expectations, lol.
I'm interested but it says melodrama. Even though I like them both, I am keeping an eye first (my left eye maybe?) and wait and see. :)
i'm planning to watch this
KamZ wrote: i'm planning to watch this

me too

I hope the story stays on the youngsters for a while cos I ♥ Yeo Jin Goo
I definitely want to watch (:
Chun Jung Myung Joins I Miss You

Actor Chun Jung Myung will indeed appear in the new MBC Wednesday-Thursday drama (Script Moon Hee Jung· Directing Lee Jae Dong).

According to numerous insiders, Chun Jung Myung has made his final decision to appear in , and will return to the small screen after being away for a year. Chun Jung Myung will be the rival of Han Jung Woo(Park Yoo Chun) since their childhood days, and will play Kang Hyun Joon who has a crush on Lee Soo Hyun (Yoon Eun Hye). An associate of the production stated "While the child actors will appear in about 5 episodes, there is a prologue in the 1st episode in which adult actors will appear, hence, they will begin filming very soon.

Kang Hyun Joon is insensitive outside but carries with him a big scar inside. He will have a big impact in the drama, leading to big anticipation for the casting of the role. As Chun Jung Myung, who had previously been rumored for the role has taken the role, there is rising anticipation of how he will portray the character.

Meanwhile, is a traditional melodrama that will portray a story of a couple who carries painful memories from their first love. It will begin airing in early November, as the proceeding drama of . JYJ Park Yoo Chun·Yoon Eun Hye· Jang Mi In Ae · Jun Kwang Ryul· Do Ji Won and etc. has joined the cast and the younger days of Hang Jung Woo, Lee Soo Yeon will be played by the child actors Yeo Jin Goo and Kim So Hyun.

source: http://news.nate.com/view/20121013n05154 // soompi
4winkay wrote: Chun Jung Myung Joins I Miss You

Actor Chun Jung Myung will indeed appear in the new MBC Wednesday-Thursday drama (Script Moon Hee Jung· Directing Lee Jae Dong).

According to numerous insiders, Chun Jung Myung has made his final decision to appear in , and will return to the small screen after being away for a year. Chun Jung Myung will be the rival of Han Jung Woo(Park Yoo Chun) since their childhood days, and will play Kang Hyun Joon who has a crush on Lee Soo Hyun (Yoon Eun Hye). An associate of the production stated "While the child actors will appear in about 5 episodes, there is a prologue in the 1st episode in which adult actors will appear, hence, they will begin filming very soon.

Kang Hyun Joon is insensitive outside but carries with him a big scar inside. He will have a big impact in the drama, leading to big anticipation for the casting of the role. As Chun Jung Myung, who had previously been rumored for the role has taken the role, there is rising anticipation of how he will portray the character.

Meanwhile, is a traditional melodrama that will portray a story of a couple who carries painful memories from their first love. It will begin airing in early November, as the proceeding drama of . JYJ Park Yoo Chun·Yoon Eun Hye· Jang Mi In Ae · Jun Kwang Ryul· Do Ji Won and etc. has joined the cast and the younger days of Hang Jung Woo, Lee Soo Yeon will be played by the child actors Yeo Jin Goo and Kim So Hyun.

source: http://news.nate.com/view/20121013n05154 // soompi

One more actor in this drama that I wanted to see.
i dunno man, the 1st half of i'm sorry i love you was like a really uncomfortable acid trip and the 2nd half was too sad. i dont know if i can handle that again!

JYJ’s Park Yoo Chun starts shooting Missing You
October 16, 2012

Some snapshots of JYJ’s Yoo Chun and Yoon Eun Hye shooting MBC TV’s new drama series Missing You were recently released.

In the snapshots, Yoo Chun and Yoon are facing opposite directions with tears in their eyes.

This is the first time for both of them to work together. However, their teamwork was good in the first shooting. Yoo Chun plays the role of Han Jung Woo, and Yoon plays the role of Lee Soo Yeon.

In the snapshots, Yoo Chun seems to try not to express his sadness, and Yoon is standing next to him with tears in her eyes.

A spokesperson for the series says, “Yoo Chun and Yoon Eun Hye perfectly understand their characters, so they know how to express their emotions.”

Missing You is a melodrama about a man and a woman who live with painful memories about their first love. Yeon Jin Goo and Kim So Hyun play the childhood of the man and the woman.

The series is written by Moon Hee Jung, who wrote Can You Hear My Heart and Smile, Love, and directed by Lee Jae Dong, who directed Can’t Lose and Thank You. It will start airing in November.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

credits: http://en.korea.com/blog/enter/tv/jyjs-yoo-chun-starts-shooting-missing-you/