I was wondering what is the kdrama that you did not stop watching? When one episode was over, you just had to watch the next, and the next, and the next, you get my point. This don't necessary need to be the best you watch. 

Mine was "W", and was my second drama. Saw this in one weekend. haha
I can never properly marathon a drama, but these ones were so good, they had me engrossed until the end
W, Signal, Kill Me Heal Me
The Heirs
Another Miss Oh
Descendants of the Sun
Goblin
Signal
Healer
Kill Me, Heal Me
Strong Woman Do Bong Soon

':D i tend to binge a lot
Missing you, 
Strong Woman Do Bong Soon
School 2015 
My last one was Reply 1997, just finnish two days ago. 

Now i just start watching Age of Youth, on ep 4 now, and i think this one is gonna be binge also. Stared today. haha
heartstrings
pinocchio
age of youth
angel eyes
the liar and his lover
school 2015
cheese in the trap
She was pretty and Emergency couple :)
I'm a binge watcher. Nearly 50 % of my dramas were binged. I don't start if i don't have time for binge watching. May be I'm the weird one out here
I am also a binge-watcher.  i would say 70% of my list has been binged.    Of one's I recommend that will give you no choice but to binge because of how great they are: 
secret
jealousy incarnate
it's Okay that's Love
Oh My Venus
Descendants of the Son
Innocent Man
another miss oh
healer
shine or go crazy
missing you
Honestly, all I do is binge watching. the only one that aren't are the one that were still released recently, like missing nine and the K2. Otherwise I always watch it within ~2 days for standard dramas. But I sometime skip a few passage that are too boring though. 
Moon Lovers
Cubic
Devil Beside You
Faith
Morrim School
I don't really binge watch, since my attention span is like 0.
But I do watch short drama's, and I finished 5/6 of them this week?
Six Flying Dragons
Empress Ki
Eternal Love 
1 Litre of Tears
Age of Youth
White Christmas

I'm usually not a binge watcher :P
My attention span is pretty low too so there aren't a lot of dramas I've binge watched. Only one kdrama and that's Cruel City, there was so much suspense in it and the acting was great & totally loved that drama! There's another one I've binge watched too and that's 13 reasons why. I never watch American series because I don't like waiting too long for a new season and I don't like series that have too many episodes, maybe like 24 or something is the max for me. But there was such a big hype over this and now I totally understand the hype.
Reply 1988
Reply 1997
Healer
I remember you
Moon embracing the sun
school 2015 
I just noticed that all these dramas have some kind of mystery to unravel by the end, that's probably why I'm binge watching them!