There are ever and ever again quotes of KDramas I keep in mind because they made me cry, smile or caused goosebobs. 
So please tell me, what are your favorite KDrama quotes? From who and which Drama is it?

I will start:
If I die, cry for me since I would do the same for you!
Shin Jung Tae (Inspiring Generation)

or
Sometimes things don’t turn out the way you'd hoped... and sometimes things turn out a whole lot better than expected! :D
Kim Hye-Jin (She Was Pretty)
Even if you change the past, some things remain the same. The world will always be unfair.
Park Hae Young (Signal)

I came to realize that the opposite of loving is not hating but leaving.
Hae Soo (Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo)
"Just because it's not a lie, doesn't mean it's true" - W

"The best miracle of all miracles is making the heart of the person you love beat" - Good Doctor
"... Cinderella stories aren't popular anymore. In the real world,
it's filled with women who work hard and succeed on their own."

FIGHT FOR MY WAY 

No path started as a path. Someone must walk on it for it to become a path.
Sun Woo (Hwarang)

How dare you opress me when we are all powerless.
Jang Mi Ri (Ms. Temper and Nam Jung Gi)

Because everyone is in pain, either a lot or a little, in their own way.
John Kim (Oh My Venus)

I feel like my brain is eating my heart
Kwon So Ah (Sassy Go Go)

“ First Love makes a person grow. Last Love makes that person complete..”  - Gu Family Book

"In the end, what help you overcome obtacles isn't brains, but someone who'll take your hand and won't let you go. In the end, that's family." -Reply 1988

"Fate doesn’t come around at any time. At the very least, to use the term fate, it has to be a dramatic moment brought by coincidence. That’s what makes it fate. That’s why, another term for fate, is timing..."  -Reply1988

"But fate and timing aren’t just coincidences that find you. They are miraculous moments made from numerous choices arising out of earnestness. Surrender and decision, without hesitation, that is what makes timing. He was more ardent. And I should have been more courageous. It was not the traffic light’s fault. It was not timing. It was my many hesitations."  -Reply 1988

“Every time I have to face new situations, I have a nightmare. To me, new things make me anxious rather than excited.”  -Age  Of  Youth

“Lies may be similar to makeup. Just like one puts on makeup to hide  their naked face, people use lies to hide the truth. I tell more and  more lies as my makeup gets thicker.                                                             Since when did I start feeling that going out with no makeup on was embarrassing?                                   Since when did I become so ashamed of the truth? ..."  -Age  Of  Youth

"...There are those who are monsters since birth. People see them as monsters, call them monsters, so they become monsters."  -  I  Remember You/Hello  Monster

"An older Indian Chief asked his grandson. Kid! We have two wolves  within our hearts. One wolf is evil with rage, envy, jealousy,  arrogance, and inferiority. The other one is a good wolf. He brings with  him dignity, peace, love, hope and faith. These two wolves are always  in battle within us. The grandson asked his grandpa, 'Grandpa, which  wolf wins then?' The Indian Chief replied, "The one you are feeding the  food to." (From a Cherokee Parable, "Tale of Two Wolves") - I remember you/Hello Monster

"Why do people hurt others? But then again, why can’t people hurt others?  As a very normal child, that was what I was curious about"  -I Remember You/Hello Monster

"From now on, I won't kill people anymore. If you tell me not to, then I won't. Then, is a happy ending possible?" I Remember you/Hello Monster

"Do you know why are you unhappy? Because of the gap between what you want and reality."  - Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo

"You have to build the world you believe in. Don't live in despair. Don't blame other people. And stop making excuses. You'll win if you don't give in."  -  Uncontrollably Fond

<<San: "Why would I need happy memories?"
Rin: "You can often think about them throughout your life... when life becomes difficult and you need something to lean on. That is what memories are supposed to be.">>
 -  The King Loves

"Even if we part ways, I want to convince myself that I've loved enough."  -  Bride of the Water God

"Since when have you been so pretty? Last year ?" Secret Garden

"It’s not because I love you, it’s because I only love you. If it’s not you, then I won’t have anyone else. You’re amazing woman!" - Secret Garden

Here are some of my fave drama quotes, in no particular order:

MISAENG

HEARTLESS CITY

PRODUCERS

"all people's eyes are round" Han Jung Yeon (Gong Seung Yeon), Circle

"In this world there are some things that can not be forced upon, do you know what that is? Things like fate, no matter how hard you try to grab hold of it you won't and even if you grab hold of it, it won't stay in your hands forever" Goong

"Do you know what the most loving way to treat the person who doesn't love you? Not loving them either" Stars falling from the sky

"Each of us live with our memories. Some memories you can find if you try hard, but others no matter how hard you try to erase, you can never erase. Living as a person might just be the struggle and process we go through to avoid making those inerasable memories, and to firmly fade those memories away. The closer the person is that's given you painful memories, the deeper and sharper the scar, so for a very long time, you can't erase them. However the scars in those inerasable memories ultimately can only be healed through people. Everyone has at least one beautiful and happy memory to live with. Humans ultimately can only be saved by humans" Cain and Abel