I'll give this drama a try. After all I liked one of the flower stories so I am sure this one will have it's own flavor and taste. :D
I'm excited. I love the Flower Boy series!
Have anyone seen this yet? For some reason I think the webtoon boss/editor is the actress who played the second lead's sister in Panda and Hedgehog. She's hilarious!
TheJ wrote: I'm really torn on this drama.
I liked Flower Boy Ramyun Shop and Shut Up Flower Boy Band, but I've hated every character Park Shin Hye has done so far (and judging by the pictures so far, this one will be similar) and I've never seen Yoon Si Yoon in anything.

Me, not fond of Park Shin Hye, too. But I will be watching this to complete my Flower Boy list. Yoon Shi Yoon is fine with me although, not so much of a fan. But if the two Flower Boys are great, this might be great, too. And TvNs' dramas are getting better after watching Queen In-Hyuns and Reply, I might as well give this a try.
TheJ wrote: I'm really torn on this drama.
I liked Flower Boy Ramyun Shop and Shut Up Flower Boy Band, but I've hated every character Park Shin Hye has done so far (and judging by the pictures so far, this one will be similar) and I've never seen Yoon Si Yoon in anything.

4winkay wrote: Me, not fond of Park Shin Hye, too. But I will be watching this to complete my Flower Boy list. Yoon Shi Yoon is fine with me although, not so much of a fan. But if the two Flower Boys are great, this might be great, too. And TvNs' dramas are getting better after watching Queen In-Hyuns and Reply, I might as well give this a try.

Glad to see Im not the only one who isnt overly fond of pig-rabbit either hehehe

I will be watching this though once its aired a sizeable number of eps.

I have seen the the male leads in other dramas and they were good so fingers crossed the writing is good too.
RainFlower wrote: Glad to see Im not the only one who isnt overly fond of pig-rabbit either hehehe

I don't like her either, but I have to admit that she's improved :) So far she's not as irritating as in her previous dramas. But we'll see.
I hope I'll enjoy the drama xD
The silent conversations <3
Can't wait to watch episode 3! Yoon Si Yoon is so cute! :)
Ok, I usually make a habit of not watching a drama until it's completed. But I made the mistake of watching the teaser for Flower Boy Next Door and just had to watch the 2 episodes that are out, and damned if I'm not hooked already!!!! I don't know if I can wait from week to week and watch it or try and hold out until it's completed AAAHHHHH!!! What to do, What to do?!?!?!
I have been anticipating this ever since I heard it was in the works months ago. I am an avid YSY fan and will watch anything he is in (sexy voice, killer smile, and can act -- what's not to love?) Plus I loved both previous installments of TVN's Oh Boy! series, so I had high expectations. And with high expectations comes lots and lots of anxiety! Fortunately for my poor heart, this show is PURE AWESOME sauteed in AWESOME SAUCE! Seriously! I love it so much that I watch every ep twice, once raw and then again with subs because I can't even wait a day for the subs. I just hope they keep up the quality but I believe in TVN to do so (see Queen In Hyun's Man, Shut up Flower Boy Band, and Answer Me 1997).
i am fan of Kim Ji Hoon, it is good to see him again but wished if he was main lead although i like ysy too but hate PSH :p
Just managed to watch the first 2 episodes and I must say that it's better than I expected. I loved both Flower Boy Ramyun Shop and Shut Up! Flower Boy Band so I'm not sure why I didn't anticipate this as much. So far I think the setup is great, the characters seem to have plenty of depth and it had plenty of funny moments without being pure slapstick. I can't wait to delve further into why Go Dok Mi is the way she is and how Enrique drags her back out into the world. Also, Kim Ji Hoon's looking mighty fine - as always!
That_Unni wrote: The silent conversations <3

my favorite moment so far ^^
I love this Drama and Shin hye really is amazing actress and person I am fan for her I wish drama air every day :D
I'm hooked already,,, have a feeling it will get even better \^o^/