This drama was really cute and funny and I really enjoyed it :) I'm anxiously waiting for the 3rd episode .. I'm falling for YSY's smile! XD he's working his way into my heart and Kim Ji Hoon makes me laugh everytime and so does PSH :D I love this show and I'm so glad I decided to watch it
I love this drama so far. Deff can't wait for episode 3 to come out. Episode 2 had me rolling on the floor laughing.Hope that the drama continues to stay funny
i love it, but why does it hacve such low ratings?
This drama seems interesting since everyone is recommending it to me :)
You know Tvn is pay tv channel so the low rating is because of that but the internet viewers are increasing bcz it is free :D
um..don't kill me...I don't want to be too negative because I watched episode 4 without subtitles...but I am getting bored. ****I mean, seriously,.. an accidental kiss? I expected better. This is not meeting my expectations.
On ep 3 and loving it so far. :)
goldenseal50 wrote: um..don't kill me...I don't want to be too negative because I watched episode 4 without subtitles...but I am getting bored. ****I mean, seriously,.. an accidental kiss? I expected better. This is not meeting my expectations.

i know SUFFB was a different, more realistic type of drama, but this def. has a more FBRS kind of feel, so i dont see how expectations as far as writing can be that high.

going forward i wouldnt expect to see anything writing wise that's going to knock your socks off since they've already gone out on a massive limb by giving us an OTP that's so different from the usual drama fare. that being the case i suspect they will stay pretty close to the bag o' generic k-drama plot devices.
Episode 6 was great! Initially, I didn't like Go Dok Mi, but I'm starting to like her character now.
Also am I the only one that finds Jin Rak annoying or unlikable? ** I really want him to stop interfering with the little interaction that Dok Mi and Enrique have, like at the end of the 6th episode. Although he was protecting Dok Mi, I felt as if he was meddling instead of helping the situation. *** I want too see Enrique and Dok Mi spend more time together.
Croire wrote: Episode 6 was great! Initially, I didn't like Go Dok Mi, but I'm starting to like her character now.
Also am I the only one that finds Jin Rak annoying or unlikable? ** I really want him to stop interfering with the little interaction that Dok Mi and Enrique have, like at the end of the 6th episode. Although he was protecting Dok Mi, I felt as if he was meddling instead of helping the situation. *** I want too see Enrique and Dok Mi spend more time together.

I totally agree! It's really annoying me how pathetic he's being. He could at least be a man about it and actually talk to her not creep around her and tell her how he actually feels.
biasHongKi wrote: I totally agree! It's really annoying me how pathetic he's being. He could at least be a man about it and actually talk to her not creep around her and tell her how he actually feels.

Also during the time before Enrique moved in I'm sure there were some opportunities for Jin Rak to talk with Dok Mi. He should have taken advantage of those situations instead of letting them pass.
Croire wrote: Also during the time before Enrique moved in I'm sure there were some opportunities for Jin Rak to talk with Dok Mi. He should have taken advantage of those situations instead of letting them pass.

Yes since they had lived there for three whole years.. But now Enrique is in the picture so he needs to forget about his unrequited love like they did.
biasHongKi wrote: I totally agree! It's really annoying me how pathetic he's being. He could at least be a man about it and actually talk to her not creep around her and tell her how he actually feels.

He did tell her how he feels ****I think it was episode 5 he stopped her in the street and told her he liked making those cartoons for her, that it made him feel good to think about her looking at them. She knows how he feels.***

I think Jin Rak is much more of a man than Enrique who I think is a little too weird.
i'm torn. Enrique is like a man child. i'm in my 30's, so the whole little kid thing doesnt really appeal to me. if i want to rasie a man i'll have a son. when he's acting liek a grown up i like the character. Jin Rok is a little pitiful. i dont do pitiful either but part of me is happy to see a 2nd male lead who doesnt fit the usual archetypes. we've seen pitiful 2nd leads before but rarely are they as realistically pitiful as Jin Rok, they either suffer in siloence or they hatch plots to ruin lives. Jin Rok just sits in his apartment, making his webtoons feeling sorry for himself for not being able to make a move, which is closer to a real dude. of ocurse we dont watch dramas for the realism but it can be quite enjoyable to see a character so different than what you're used to.
Such a cool discussion! I agree about Jin Rak having the opportunity to talk to Dok Mi long before Enrique came on the scene. He has this Rapunzel complex, of keeping her in a tower where he can worship her from afar. He's not dangerous by any means, and he really does like her, but for Dok Mi, that type of behavior from him is only harmful. Then take Enrique. He gets her out of her apartment. He challenges her to try new things, to go on a trip with him, to even get frustrated with him and show some real emotions. He is very like a little kid, but that's a huge part of his charm. He's hurting too, and having Dok Mi there, giving him someone to talk to, and try to get out of their shell, it helps him. Jin Rak doesn't understand that Dok Mi needs to be pushed to get over her fears. If it were up to him, he'd let her stay inside her cozy apartment and never come out. His gentleness is too gentle for her. In this last episode, when Enrique marched down her hallway with that sneaky little grin on his face, I couldn't help smiling too, because I know he wants her to break out of that shell she's built and start participating in life again. In that way, Enrique is far more aware of Dok Mi's needs than Jin Rak ever will be! I have no idea if they'll end up as a couple, honestly. I hope they do! I'm rooting for them to live happily ever after because this drama has such a fairytale-like setting! But we'll just have to wait and see. All I know is this is such an awesome drama! I'm so happy that my friend recommended it!