Playful Kiss - made me so angry at the male lead; female lead was annoying I Need Romance - huge waste of time
Heirs! Need I say more??
SarangJongSuk wrote: Playful Kiss - made me so angry at the male lead; female lead was annoying
I Need Romance - huge waste of time

I also found I Need Romance to be lacking. I couldn't get past the first episode, it was just too boring.
-I need romance 1 and 2 -Big -Que Sera Sera -The Heirs - Im sorry to those who liked the drama, although the casting was great, the storyline was pointless...and I say storyline, there basically wasn't one!!!
This is quite personal and I think some of you just might like the ones I hated. Everyone said Big already..it was just a waste of time I dropped it. And then there is " you are beautiful" for me which obviously everyone else loved. Flower Boy Ramyun Shop, Flower Boy Next door, "Take care of the young lady", The Heirs "Reply 1994" , it is fun and all, but at some point it drags. I think that is the problem with so many K-dramas. Once they are successful they extend the story up to 20 episodes which then is just not fair to the story. "Good doctor" was also a waste of time. A unnecessary try to make people cry. etc. etc.
Paradise Farm! Worst I can think of at the moment.
Goddess of Marriage : Only one likable character. The main girl is so annoying character-wise.
Paradise Farm : My love for Changmin is apparently not enough to finish this thing.
Time Slip Dr.Jin : Baby fetus time travel???
Can We Get Married? : Well, the kisses are great, but it's really boring.
WARNING! WARNING! PLEASE DON'T DO IT!!

BIG-bullshit storyline and acting
The heirs-that you will want to SUE after watching this terrible hyped up drama (full of episode fillers, ZERO character developments and ridiculous writing)
To the beautiful you-the only beautiful thing about this unnecessary drama is how the first will manage to get you to watch it (by staring Min Ho as the min male lead) and they will continue to trick you (with the guest appearance of Kim Bin Woo) into believe that it will get better (spoiler IT NEVER GETS BETTER)

DON'T TRY THIS AT HOME!!
IT'S A TRAP THEIR NOT WORTH IT!!
Playful Kiss
Pretty Boy
High School King Of Savvy
Tomorrow's Cantabile
Yong Pal

Those were all a waste of my time.
And .... Remember: War of the Son, I dropped this one, and i would actually advise it to someone i hate the most ^^!
Playful Kiss
The Heirs
Lie To Me
Jungle Fish
Boys over Flowers
Oh My Venus
Orange Marmalade
Hyde, Jekyll, Me
Aftermath (both seasons)
Kang Koo's Story (Not too sure about the "Koo" part of the title, but I don't care to relive the worst drama special I ever saw by even looking up the name).

Movies I regretted but everyone else seems to recommend:
Spellbound
Postman to Heaven
Thousandth Man and Kill Me, Heal Me. Both atrocious dramas that were a chore to finish.

Arang and the Magistrate- adored the cast, but it was a mess. 

Love Rain- what a snooze fest.
Oh! My Lady
Full House 2 
Kill Me, Heal Me 
Heard it Through the Grapevine - too long and got boring
Divorce Lawyer in Love - the lead girl was super annoying
Pretty Boy...........monstrosity.

Paradise Farm, Orange Marmalade, Midas, The Musical, Advertising Genius Lee Tae Baek, Heading to the Ground, Marry Him If You Dare, My Lovely Girl, Big, Creating Destiny.

Prime Minister and I - Lead pairing made no sense from the start.

Witch Yoo Hee (I find Han Ga In ridiculously overrated)

Panda and Hedgehog (I just couldn't stand the acting)

Time Slip Dr. Jin....the tumor is a....really?

When a Man Loves - This is where I understood the dislike for Shin Se Kyung's acting.  Though as of late she has done a complete 180 in my view.

A New Leaf.........boring.......

You're Beautiful - I also found this really overrated.......Park Shin Hye was extremely annoying to me constantly trying to act cute, and her terrible kiss scenes at the time.  Like Shin Se Kyung, she has done a 180 for me as of late.  Maybe I just generally don't like Jang Geun Suk, I swear he is the same character in every drama and movie.

I could name a lot more based off the endings, but I guess that would be too spoilery, though almost everything else I have seen was at least tolerable with some sort of positive.