Mary Stayed Out All Night, it was really hard for me to finish this drama. In my opinion it was boring. I didn't like the soundtrack and the acting wasn't that great either.
To Be Continued. Super bad acting. like.. most of them. Cringe. I tried to endure just to see how the story goes but it's so boring too.
Playful Kiss, Monstar, My Lovely Girl
The Heirs
Full House Take 2
My Lovely Girl
Playful Kiss
My Princess 
To The Beautiful You 
Yong Pal
Pretty Boy 
Mary Stayed Out All Night 
Personal Taste
Heartstrings
Muscle Girl - even if it's not a K-Drama, it has Lee Hong Ki starring. If you want to watch it for him, you better think twice, because it's awful, and it would be just a waste of time to watch it just for his sake. If you want to see his cute face, watch Bride Of The Century instead!
Heartstrings - I was so excited about this to come out, but in the end it was a total disappointment, just a waste of time!
K-POP The Ultimate Audition - same, I have expected too much from it. Don't expect too much, because you will end up being disappointed.
Baby-faced Beauty - it didn't really catch me.
Fashion King - started out great, I was really excited about it, then it turned into shit :(.
D-Day. Was a total waste of time. The plot didn't move any forward and it was all the same. The idealistic doctor wants to save the patient and the bad Director tries to prevent this. 
The Heirs - all I can remember is Lee Min Ho's terrible fashion sense.
You're Beautiful, no just no
To the Beautiful You
The Heirs if you're older than 20 :) (for youngers, it's fine I guess)
High School: Love On - it's actually really cute but i am not fond of male leads being a jerk and the acting is idk if it's bad or cringey..
Playful Kiss, of course... Bel Ami wich is so much cliché and boring. Also, Dream High who didn't pleased me at all.
Trot Lovers and She Was Pretty, couldn't stand the male leads ( their characters, cause I love the actors ).
Big, Fashion King, Flower Boys Ramyun Shop, Coffee Prince, East of Eden, When a man's in love. I'll always advise not to waist time watching these.
If people advise to watch dramas then they can also advise not to watch dramas, there is nothing wrong with it.
1.Some people ask advice and opinion to avoid wasting time.
2. An advice is just an advice, no one puts a knife under your throat threatening to kill you if you still watch the drama LOL

So don't complain about negative advice if you don't complain about positive ones both are the same: a mere opinion.
Fashion king is a BIG NO for me.
Moorim School is a NO-NO!
Sweet Savage Family
Lilly Fever
Birdie Buddy and Mimi